Official Community Forums Home

Shanes World Co-Ed Cutie Stroker

l8niter

• Review Team

Shane's World Co-ed Cutie           http://www.tootimid.com/shanes-world-co-ed-cutie-clear-pink-7238.html

When I received my Shane's World Co-ed Cutie stroker I was surprised at how super soft it was. I was expecting a little more stiffness to it for the stroking action. It was super soft and super stretchy. I immediately grabbed some lube and slid it on. OMG, the softness with the added lube, I could close my eyes and it felt just like a tight wet pussy which excited me more and more.

So I called out to my girlfriend to come down to the bedroom. She saw what I was doing and with a smile on her face, she started stroking me with it. She didn't want me to have all the fun by myself. She was so surprised at how soft and stretchy it was. When she was stroking me she would squeeze the stroker and it would intensify the feeling of the ribbed internal chamber, exciting me even more to the point that OMG the orgasm was so strong, I shot right through the other end soaking my girlfriend's hand.

It's six inches long and three inches in diameter. It's so soft and flexible that it's easy for a woman to wrap her hand around it and send her man over the top with pleasure. Being open on both ends made it incredibly easy to clean up. I would definitely recommend this stroker to anyone looking for a real feel stroker.

It looks like jelly? Is there an odor to it that goes away? Looks interesting!

• Review Team

Really soft and squishy and no odor at all , it's my new go to when my girl isn't around 

• Like 1

Can be an interesting way to have a safe 3-some too. Glad this worked so well for you!!!