Official Community Forums Home

Astroglide Natural Lubricant

Tyger

Most people know the personal lubricants made by Astroglide. It's one of the more popular brands. I'm one of their loyal customers, in fact. And we all know that the more natural the product, especially with a woman's delicate system, the better it will be for them. So, Astroglide has done it again with this simple product.

The first 3 ingredients are Purified Water, Xylitol (which is a gel), and Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract, you know that this is going to be a very gentle item. This 2.5 fl. oz. bottle comes in its own box, has a seal under it's flip-top cap, and the liquid is clear. After removing the seal, I sniffed it, and there's no odor to it.  The flip top on the cap is a good snapping cap, which also has a piece in it to go into the hole to help prevent clogging. This is a great feature for easy travel. No leaks, no mess.

Thankfully, since this is a water-based lube, it's safe to use at any type of toy, and with condoms, so it's a great additive to your lubricant collection!

Squeezing it gently (because it will come out fast if you squeeze too fast), I applied it to a toy to have some fun. The lube spread rather easily, and it didn't stain any sheets. It had a decent slickness stamina to it. However, I did have to reapply it to the toy once. This is probably due to the fact that, since it is a lot of water, bodies will absorb the water faster, which has been a common experience with me with water-based lubes.

Clean up was so easy, no stains, and no left over odors (or caused any odors afterwards either).

Astroglide is always reliable, and affordable, and I'd recommend this product for anyone looking for a good and simple lubricant!

It gets a 4 out of 4 Tyger paws rating.astronatural%20(2).jpg&maxx=50&maxy=0

Astroglide-Go Natural

It was, quite literally, my pleasure!!! ;)