Official Community Forums Home

Tantus Tsunami Silicone Dildo

Tyger

I just LOVE Tantus products! I have several, and this toy, the Tsunami Silicone Dildo meets their high standards and my high expectations.

Silicone is a GREAT toy material! It's antibacterial, smooth, easy to care for, and a great pleasure investment.

This toy is great!!  It's made from 100% Ultra Premium grade Silicone. It has the base big enough to be strap-on harness compatible, It comes with a single speed (which is HIGH. by the way) plastic silver bullet -batteries included-which can be inserted into the hole in the base of the dildo, or use it on your clit separately.

At almost 8" long, and almost 2" wide, this purple pleasure tool is gently ridged, to look like waves, which is a wonderful stimulating feature.  You can insert about 7" or so, and it allows one to have a full feeling, without being painful. It's so smooth, that it goes in easily, and feels great. I loved how it felt when I was thrusting it in and out of me. I had inserted the bullet in the base after I used it on my clit for a while, to get myself ready to ride the waves! I could feel the vibes very well even with it in the toy, which was, oh so nice! The storm inside built up, until I finally came crashing down to the earth,  The aftermath was one very satisfied Tyger, trying to recoup from a very powerful, self-inflicted storm!

I give this toy a stormy 4 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating, PLUS a loud purr!!!!

Ride the Storm!tantustsunami%20(5)_thumbnail.jpg