Official Community Forums Home

Pussy Mouth Dual Density Squeezable Stroker

l8niter

• Review Team

Pussy & Mouth Dual-Density Squeezable Strokerhttp://www.tootimid.com/Dual-Denisty-Sqeezable-Stroker-8432.html                                                                                                                                       My girlfriend and I recently acquired the Pussy & Mouth Dual-Density Squeezable Stroker and let me tell you this baby lives up to it's name. It's nicely packaged in a clear to read white box. When we opened the box and looked inside we found not only the masturbator but a small squeeze bottle of lubricant and a small squeeze bottle of masturbator cleaning solution.

My first impression of this stroker was that the white outside would be a hard plastic. However when I took it out is was surprisingly soft. I examined it thoroughly. It has two different opened ends. One with a mouth and the other a pussy. I pulled both openings open to see how well they stretch. They're extremely flexible and stretchy.

My girlfriend and I fingered the love nodules, ribs, and canals inside to feel how sturdy yet soft they were.After feeling all the different bumps and ridges, my girlfriend was excited to start stroking me. She lubed my cock up and stretched the pussy end over my cock head while I stimulated her clit with her new clit vibrator.

My girlfriend has small hands and the stroker has a wide girth so she needed both hands for stroking. Because her hands had lube on them, it made the stroker slippery. I could feel the stimulation from the love nodules getting more intense as she stroked.

After awhile of my girlfriend stroking me I couldn't let her have all the fun. I gave her control of her clit vibrator as I grabbed the stroker and squeezed tighter as I continued to stroke myself. With the tighter squeeze the stimulation of the bumps and ridges increased greatly. Within moments I exploded big time.

This is my second favorite stroker only because of it being too large for my girlfriend to use on me comfortably. It's 6.25" in unstretched length and 1.5" in unstretched diameter and made of a super soft ultra-lifelike Fanta Flesh material. With having open ends on both sides, it's extremely easy to clean up. I give this product 5 stars.

• Thanks 1

Fantastic review!! Please let me add that, with this type of material, use only water-based lubricants. Silicone lubes would probably "melt" the material. Yes, it really does break down the material, and it "melts". I love your review. I agree, we need more reviews from a male point of view!