Official Community Forums Home

Mikey O2 Cocoa Silicone Dildo

Tyger

mikey02-caramel-3_thumbnail.jpg

Tantus is one of the premium silicone sex toy makers, and this one is another fine example of the quality of the items that they make for adult fun.

Let me introduce you to Mikey O2, or as I am going to refer to him, Stubby Mikey. He's a very nice gentleman. He arrived in a very nice box that protecting him in his travels.  He's not very tall, but he will fill you up with his almost 6" length, and almost 2" in diameter. Because he's so agreeable, he'll go where ever you want him. He's very clean, because he's made out of 100% smooth silicone, with a nice cocoa color tone to him, making him look and feel almost real.  You can even see his "scar" from his "circumcision" under his very shiny head. And is a lot of fun either alone, with a friend, or even in a harness since he has a nice wide base to hang on to or strap in.

Again, let me remind you to always use water-based lubes with silicone toys. Trust me on this one!!

We used Stubby Mikey in our strap-on harness for a night of fun.  I liked him so much, I put a ring on it.......a harness ring that is! Stubby Mikey was very accommodating, not arguing with me about where he was going, and accepting the harness ring, even though it was a tight fit (which is actually what you want with a toy and harness ring to help maintain control of the toy, and avoiding slippage).

After getting more excited, Stubby Mikey decided he wanted inside of me, going in very smooth, and, well, wow, yes, he filled me up very nicely. A pleaser, Stubby Mikey gave it all he got, and satisfied my needing to be filled up! I usually like my toys a bit longer, but, with Stubby Mikey's girth, he made up for his stoutness. Firm, not floppy, Stubby Mikey took direction well, and stayed true to form, never bending or quitting.

Because he's made of silicone, he's classy and easy to clean up. I will be allowing Stubby Mikey to rest in his original box, to help keep his form in tip-top shape.

Some people may be put off of his realistic look, and this is a decently wide toy, so be warned this may not be for beginner toy users. 

I give this toy a rating of  4 out of 4 Tyger Paws.

Mikey Likes It!