Official Community Forums Home

Pink B.O.B. Strap On Harness

Tyger

Strap on harnesses can be a lot of fun, whether it's for a female or a male, these things can add a lot of fun and adventure in the bedroom for either gender. There are a lot of varieties are out there, so how do you choose?

Strap on harnesses can be a tricky thing to order, especially if you're a bit more of a curvy girl.  When something says that "fits most", it's very fine line for different manufacturers. But, in the interest of honest reviews, we tried this new find, Pink's B.O.B. Strap-On Harness.

This particular harness only comes with 4 different sized O-rings and the harness.  The 4 O rings which vary from 1.25"-2" in diameters, for a nice variety to use with your toys. It also has a small elastic sleeve approximately 2" wide in the back of the front panel of the harness for a small bullet (not included) for the wearer to insert in for some added pleasure. This harness can handle hips up to 60", and has 4 straps that are fully adjustable to fit small or larger people. The straps fit through plastic buckles to adjust to larger or small hip sizes.  The one other feature we loved was the back panel that helps stabilize the harness for more control. Both the front and back panels are padded for that extra comfort, which is VERY important with strap on harnesses. I will say that the straps are NOT padded like one of the descriptions on a picture say. They're just nylon. Not bad, or uncomfortable, but NOT padded.

The harness was easy to put on, and adjust. However the placement of the vibe pocket was a bit too high for optimum vibe pleasure for the wearer, but would add a nice vibe to the dildo for the receiver. Because of the panels, front and back, were good size, there was a lot more control and comfort for the wearer. The inside of the panels are a neoprene-type material, which helps absorb moisture, usually allowing the skin to breathe. The front of the panels are like a vinyl, so the breathable factor really isn't there, and the wearer may sweat under it a bit.

We used one of my favorite dildos with this toy. We needed the 2" O ring, and changing that out was as simple as unsnapping and res-napping the 4 straps that hold it on to the harness, then sliding the dildo in the O ring. The dildo stayed in place, didn't slip or fall out, and was easy to control with the harness.

We did have a lot of fun with this harness. Well, it was fun for me, which I was the receiver this time. But, because the vibe pocket was a bit high, the wearer didn't get as much pleasure for herself than we would've liked. She didn't chafe or have the straps cut into her, so she liked that part.

This would be a great first time user or an advanced user. It's ease and versatility are sure to please, and give pleasure! I give this harness a 3.5 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating.

harness-5_thumbnail.jpg