Official Community Forums Home

Illuminate Power Bullet

PlayfulKitty

• Review Team

Here is my review for the illuminate power bullet, I was super satisfied and definitely left craving more from this little guy. Please let me know what you think! 

Although he’s little, this guy is an expert at his job! The illuminate bullet is great not only for personal use, but works amazing with a partner as well. This little guy is equipped with seven amazing speeds ranging from slow and fast strong vibrations to small pulses and pauses. I enjoy toys with a wide variety of speeds to help you warm up and eventually give you that amazing “O” we all crave. The speed ranges make it a perfect toy for a beginner to get to know what they like in a toy.  It also has a nice illumination at the tip to helping you find the just right spot to make the night as hot as possible.

My favorite feature of this bullet has to be the small speed control remote attached to it. This remote makes it perfect for couple use, give the remote to your partner for amazing foreplay and fun! My husband and I really enjoyed trying it out on date night to get the night hot and heavy. The cord length is extremely generous making it easier to not get all tied up while using it. Its sleek and realistic design also boost points for this little toy, it’s made of body safe plastic so clean-up is a breeze as far as this toy goes.

The one downfall of this little guy is that he requires 3 AAA batteries making it a little harder to just pull out the batteries from the TV remote when in a bind. However, the pros definitely outweigh the cons, it’s also petite enough to carry discreetly in your purse or a suitcase when traveling making it easy to have fun even on the go. I would definitely recommend this little bullet for a beginner or a couple looking to introduce toys into their night time fun, he may be small but he will not disappoint.

Here's the link for easy access to this little gentlemen! 

https://www.tootimid.com/Pink-BOB-Illuminate-Power-Bullet-8309.html

Glad this toy worked so well for you. It sounds awesome! How loud would you say it is?

Please add the link to this item so it's really easy for people to find for easier shopping! Thanks!

• Like 1

• Review Team

Hmmm I would say its moderately loud it's discreet enough to carry around, but I probably still wouldn't use it in a public place ? 

• Review Team