Official Community Forums Home

The Leopard Thruster Vibe

Tyger

Not sure why this toy is called a Leopard, because it has stripes, not spots, and we all know that I love all things tiger! And, I actually reviewed this toy years ago, and it was called the Japanese Tiger Vibe then. They must've brought it back under a different name, or sold the design to another company. Either way, It's a fun toy, and I wanted to renew the review.

gk30002-1_thumbnail.jpg

Since smell is important to me, I smelled the vibrator, because it boasts that it has “no smell”. I have an over-active sense of smell, so I was able to smell a slight rubbery smell to it, which ebbed off after a washing. The clear rubbery casing around the vibe wasn’t sticky after washing either. I was intrigued by the many shapes on the vibe. It's almost like a piece of art, with all of the different shapes and features of this toy.

The head of the vibe is almost circular & flat, which was unique. The tip has a “tickler” on it, that almost looks like a thorn, but definitely not as unpleasant as one. On the shaft, between the head and the clit stimulator, are various sized bumps, since on the top of each bump is a small nubby. Opposite of the clit stimulator, a very flimsy piece of rubber, with nubbies on the inside of that, to stimulate the anus.

As interesting as it is, the clit stimulator should have it’s own chapter! It has a bullet inside it, & this thing also had 3 protrusions coming out of the end that would be touching my clit. I can only liken them to an elephant! The middle one looks like the trunk, since it’s so long! The little ones on either side remind me of little legs too!!

The controls are fairly easy to use. The vibe has 3 motions of vibes, 3 of pulsations, 1 motion of amplification, & 8 levels of rotations.

I put in the 4 AA batteries (not incl), in the easy to remove battery compartment, & turn it on. The rotating head was very interesting, & I admit to being a bit skeptical, but I’m always willing to try something new. I admit that I laughed at the little boogie that the clit stimulator was doing.

I teased myself first with the vibes. The only bullet in the vibe was suppose to be strong enough to go down the whole length of the toy, it did, but it wasn’t that strong enough at the head for my tastes. I do prefer a strong vibe, so this didn't have quite enough for me. But after a bit more teasing, I turn on the rotations, & slowly insert the head, feeling the caressing of the head, & oh yeah!  Me likey that! I turn on the vibes, & start really working the toy in & out. I could feel the rotations, & the little bumps on the shaft very well. The “trunk” of the bullet, wasn’t as firm as I like it, so I had to push the bullet a bit further to have it touch, though the vibing proboscis was really nice. I barely felt the anal stimulator. It was kinda irritatingly tickling me. honestly, I cut that piece off. It did nothing for me. That, and the stim’s appendages weren’t firm enough for me to feel them really. But the pressure of the bullet, & the caressing of my vaginal walls did it for me. It didn’t take me long to cum.
This toy isn’t overly quiet, especially on the rotation feature, but if you have someone in the other room with a TV or music going, you'll be ok. There's just a lot going on with gears and bullets with this vibe.  And it's NOT a waterproof toy!  So be very careful when you wash it.

I would say that this toy, as complex as it is, the care, and how loud it is, this toy is for a moderate/experienced toy user. It's a big toy, which can be intimidating, But I wouldn't classify it as a "larger toy" for internal use. It's almost 2" in diameter, and insertable length is almost 5", so physically, not a big toy, but it's overall length is almost 11" long.

I give this toy 3 out of 4 Tyger Paws rating, due to it not being waterproof and the noise level of this toy.

Thruster Vibe MEOW!

• Like 1

• Review Team

thanks tyger sounds like a toy my wen would love to have , time to go shopping on tootimid