Official Community Forums Home

Any Guys That Like To Be Pegged?

Tyger

• Members
On 5/17/2016 at 10:45 PM, Tyger said:

Are there any guys here that like to be pegged, and, if so, how did you discover it?

What have you used, and have used on yourself?

Share some stories!

I was dirty Sanchez by my old girlfriend and fell in love

• Members
On 5/17/2016 at 10:45 PM, Tyger said:

Are there any guys here that like to be pegged, and, if so, how did you discover it?

What have you used, and have used on yourself?

Share some stories!

I have let a few a women peg me before. Just because there wasn’t lot of other guys that were willing to let them try it. They said I had the cutest butt. And they got exited to be able to slide my dildo in me. One woman came hard just from pounding it. Then she went out and bought the same dildo like mine. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just ask. Didn't think my wife would be receptive to it but now anytime we're going to have sex she asks me if she can insert a plug or vibrator into my ass.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

To answer your question: Yes,  part 1

I really wanted to be pegged. I begged and begged my first wife to make it happen. She was not really into it so for my birthday she arranged for Ms. Vicki, a dominatrix to have her way with me in a hotel room. My wife and I met her at the hotel bar and after about an hour of us getting comfortable and setting guide lines, Ms. Vicki and I left for her room. I was told to strip and bend over the bed. She walked up behind me and slid her strap-on in my tight virgin hole. She fucked me like that for several minutes until I shot my wad. She had me lay on my side and went to pounding my ass again. She then strapped down to the bed spread eagle blindfolded me and I heard her call my wife at the bar. She let her and her friends in and my wife and her friends were watching as she did me missionary style until  I shot my load all over myself. She removed the blindfold and my wife came over straddled my head sat on my face and mouth and told me to start licking. I love licking pussy so I started licking. Ms. Vicki asked “how does her pussy taste with her lover's cum in her?” all the girls laughed I stopped licking her. She said this is not the first time you have licked “Rick's “ cum out of my pussy. Ms. Vicki pulled my sack and slapped my shaft and said keep licking. I  did as I was told until she came in my mouth. I  had to swallow several times.  I was blindfolded again and was fucked in the ass again but this time it was by one of her friends and I didn't know which one. When I came again they all left the room and Ms. Vicki said I will be back later for some more fun.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/1/2022 at 4:00 PM, Creampielvncouple said:

To answer your question: Yes,  part 1

I really wanted to be pegged. I begged and begged my first wife to make it happen. She was not really into it so for my birthday she arranged for Ms. Vicki, a dominatrix to have her way with me in a hotel room. My wife and I met her at the hotel bar and after about an hour of us getting comfortable and setting guide lines, Ms. Vicki and I left for her room. I was told to strip and bend over the bed. She walked up behind me and slid her strap-on in my tight virgin hole. She fucked me like that for several minutes until I shot my wad. She had me lay on my side and went to pounding my ass again. She then strapped down to the bed spread eagle blindfolded me and I heard her call my wife at the bar. She let her and her friends in and my wife and her friends were watching as she did me missionary style until  I shot my load all over myself. She removed the blindfold and my wife came over straddled my head sat on my face and mouth and told me to start licking. I love licking pussy so I started licking. Ms. Vicki asked “how does her pussy taste with her lover's cum in her?” all the girls laughed I stopped licking her. She said this is not the first time you have licked “Rick's “ cum out of my pussy. Ms. Vicki pulled my sack and slapped my shaft and said keep licking. I  did as I was told until she came in my mouth. I  had to swallow several times.  I was blindfolded again and was fucked in the ass again but this time it was by one of her friends and I didn't know which one. When I came again they all left the room and Ms. Vicki said I will be back later for some more fun.

Sound good to me

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, Heyhey0510 said:

I loved being pegged. It turns me on to be dominated. Having my ass filled with a dildo is amazing

I know where you are cumming from.

• Like 1

• Members

My wife just finished fucking me with a vibrating dildo. Not true pegging but it certainly did the trick. Especially when it was combined with an awesome blowjob.

• Like 3

• Members

I got my wife off with some ass play today as well. At one point in our awesome sex filled afternoon, I had one finger in her ass and another finger in her pussy rubbing on her g-spot. Didn't take her long before he was bucking up and down and having multiple orgasms.

Prior to her having multiple orgasms I was giving her a sensual massage. We have a face cradle that we use and she had her head over the side but facing straight up. After her orgasms she pulled me around and had me straddle her face. At this point she sucked my balls into her mouth and was sucking on them while she was jerking me off. Then she released my balls and took my cock into her mouth and was biting on the underside of it, on the frenulum. She knows that drives me crazy. I couldn't hold back and I came while straddling her. We then switched positions and she put her legs up over my shoulders and I entered her and within a short period of time the two of us orgasmed again. What a great afternoon

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/7/2016 at 10:34 PM, Tyger said:

When my ex husband wanted me to peg him the first time, we actually used a Feeldo. One he picked out himself. I thought that would be important for his desire to experiment.

When we graduated to a harness, which was within a year or so of the Feeldo, when I got the first harness, I was so turned on by the thought of it, I had to put it on first, and play with myself and got off rather quickly. The first night we did it, OMG, I was so wet while doing it, I had to actually put a dildo inside of me so I could also feel like I was being thrust into as well. HOT HOT HOT!!!

That is so hot Tyger! The first time we used the harness, I was so turned on and it didn’t disappoint. We tried the feeldo first because I thought it would be good for her too but it was hard for her to keep it inside her which is why we moved to a harness which frees up her hands! It’s one of my favorite things to do now!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

It was a total surprise when I was first pegged. I was eating this guys wife with my assumption in the air when I felt pressure on my hole. He slowly pressed in, had plenty of lube and wasn’t that big and slid in rather easily and I started to enjoy it. His wife slid under me and started to jerk me off and I came instantly and she squirted it into her mouth. Not always having a partner I started collecting an assortment of toy. From vibrating, thrusting long and thick. Working on a four inch plug 

• Members
5 hours ago, Turnmeon said:

I always wonder… straight man who like to be pegged, does that open the door to thinking about being with a man? 

No it doesn't. Just means that you like the feel of something in your ass which is another way to enjoy your partner.

6 hours ago, Turnmeon said:

I always wonder… straight man who like to be pegged, does that open the door to thinking about being with a man? 

why , because (some)  gay men engage in receiving anal penetration ?  My wife gives me head and rimming is in our repertoire, both activities are also often associated as something gay men do also but her performing those acts on me doesn't  open any doors to men for me. Its not the activity, its whose doing it with whom that makes these things "Gay Sex", and when my wife and I do it, its "straight sex ". have I ever wondered what A real Cock would feel like vs a Dildo, sure but that doesn't provoke an attraction to men because of the act or the thought. We like what we like, everyone wired differently, but I doubt it would change ones sexual orientation.

Now if those latent tendencies were already there ...

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks guys for clarifying and your thoughts and experience.  Would love to try anything that will satisfy my husband and give him even more bliss, just not sure if he’ll want to. 

• Like 1

• Members

I love it. Got introduced to it by being part of a mmf. I was eating her pussy when he came up from behind, very lubed, slowly slid it in, wasn’t huge, and since then I need it even when going solo. 

• Like 1

• Members

I can introduced by surprise, joined a mmf threesome eating her pussy, ass in air, him came up well lubed, not big, slipped right in, wife got under me, stroking then sucking, came in gallons. Can’t cum since without being pegged either by someone, girl with strap on or using one of my many anal toys when solo. 

• Members

I bet you were quite surprised when he first slid it in. But I guess surprise was changed to excitement and finally release after you got used to it.