Official Community Forums Home

Too Tight...

sexynshyrissa

• Members

While I do agree with what Howard said, I will also add this. Dependig on HOW big your SO is, it may always be a tight fit. The vagina stretches - but retracts - so even if you stretch it out for one session, the next will be tight again. I dated this one man who was quite gifted in the penis department, and every time was tight - no matter what I did to "stretch" myself or how wet and excited I was.

So, the best advice is to just be well lubricated and horny - have lots of foreplay! That will make it a nice, full feeling instead of painful!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

I would hope not. I am an average size American with my popo measuring 6.12275 inches long and about 1.4 inches in diamater. My wife was the average Filipino and built for the average Filipino. The first time together there was alot of foreplay and a few clit orgasims (didn't know about the g-spot then). We made sure she was very well lubricated. I was afraid I was hurting her but she said she was okay.

Since then I have gotten her many vibrators and when we have sex she is very ready for it. And