Official Community Forums Home

Penis Pumps

Tyger

• Members
On 5/27/2016 at 2:35 PM, Tyger said:

Have any of you ever tried a penis pump for fun? If so, which one? Did it make you harder? More sensitive?

My ex and I got one to try out from here several years ago. He really liked that it made his cock feel more sensitive, and that the tube was long enough for his long shaft (he was 9" hard). And the one we had, was just a hand pump one, easy to clean, and store.

I know some doctors prescribe them for erectile dysfunction as well. If you want to share your experiences from that POV, please do so.

I tried one on my own many years ago and haven't been able to find one like it, it had an electric vacuum pump that suck me to the brink made the veins pop out  and got me incredibly hard. I mention this to an old FWB one night and she was very intrigued she was a very kinky bbw and awesome in bed one of the best lovers I've ever had. Well the next time we met at her place for a date night she smiled impishly and said I have a surprise for you but I need you to close your eyes and promise not to peak. I felt her unzip my jeans and pull them down along with my underwear, ok I liked where this was going. Then I felt something slip on my cock and she said ok open your eyes baby and my cock was stuffed into this glass tube and it was being sucked by this electric pump. It got my cock harder than a steel rod we played with it extensively. Doing blowjob comparisons, fucking vaginal and analwe enjoyed bring toys into our sex life and the pump was definitely a winner. I jsut may have to purchase a new one now that I'm thinking about it

• Like 1

• Members

I have never used one but have always wanted to try one! I had a flesh lite one along time ago before they were called that it definitely felt good 👍

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members
On 9/4/2019 at 8:35 PM, Connieknows said:

There is one thing that you can do that's %100 guaranteed to give you a much better orgasm and extremely large cumshot s if you are interested in knowing let me know 😉

Do tell...

• Like 1

• Members

I own 4 Penis Pumps, 2 of which came from TooTimid! The second pump I bought from TooTimid was on sale that came with a detachable  Multi-function Control & Vibrating Egg, unfortunately neither are waterproof. I have always enjoyed sex in the shower so most of my play time is in the shower, (no water bill, that was included in the purchase of of our condo) so now I just use the pump by itself - I am now looking for Waterproof Vibrating Bullets that should work with this pump!           I also own the H2O Aqua Penis Water-Pump to make you feel like your Penis is right at home inside a woman's Love Tunnel, but getting the water temp.  just right is not always possible - I'm not a Water Chemist! This pump also tends to squeeze the balls against the rubber base and that's totally uncomfortable so I quit using it.  These Aqua Pumps can also get to be quite pricey and to me not worth it.  My favorite pump which is my biggest, I can fit both my cock and balls inside it. This pump makes you feel like your getting a "BALLS N ALL DEEP THROAT BJ. "  (I've seen some women on certain websites able to that) This big pump like all my pumps will give me a super erection, but none them bring me over the edge.  Another problem for me using pumps, after I release the suction I deflate like a balloon even wit using cock rings. Reading medical science on Penis Pumps they can increase Penis size but not on all men, like in my case. When I was younger and more virile, I could get a hard-on that almost reached my belly button, and the head along with my shaft could stretch open a woman's Vagina because I was also big and very thick. Now I can only achieve that as long as suction is applied to a Penis Pump and since I didn't want my wife to miss out on any fun, I bought her some toys for her to pleasure herself with from TooTimid!

On 4/25/2019 at 12:06 PM, Kinky Twinkie said:

so from a visual stand point? You gals enjoyed watching this

I actually did enjoy watching my husband pumping up his cock. He loved watching himself too.

• Members
On 9/4/2019 at 11:35 PM, Connieknows said:

There is one thing that you can do that's %100 guaranteed to give you a much better orgasm and extremely large cumshot s if you are interested in knowing let me know 😉

I would love to have a bigger cumshot Connie can you help me out with that? When ever I cum it's big thick loads and I would like for it to be more runny.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

deweydwc@yahoo.com

934056325_MandyandDeweytogether.gif.80311871af5767fc2ca77dfee22e03b3.gif

• Members
4 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

I would love to have a bigger cumshot Connie can you help me out with that? When ever I cum it's big thick loads and I would like for it to be more runny.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

deweydwc@yahoo.com

934056325_MandyandDeweytogether.gif.80311871af5767fc2ca77dfee22e03b3.gif

dewey I  sent you an email from my gmail account! busns1

• Members
On 9/20/2020 at 2:01 AM, Fancyface said:

Do tell...

I'm curious to know too, I know my meds. are affecting how much cum I produce!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Ok a little update on my new penis pump, I love it I can say the sensation  if feel in my cock is great one night the wife comes home and walks in on me while my cock is stuffed in the tube and I am pumping, she gets a big smile on her face and says wow what do we have here. She too was amazed at watching it grow and how my girth increased and all the veins popping out, she stripped naked and hopped on our king size bed and said let me and took the pump from me and asked me how it worked I showed her the release and she slipped it off my cock and put my cock in her mouth she smiled saying let me lubricate it, she sucked my cock for a bit spitting on it licking me and then slipped my slick cock back in the tube after pumping me for maybe 10 more minuted wither free hand playing with herself  when she decided she was wet enough she hit the release and pulled off the tube and got on my cock and road me. We too without me telling her what my fuck buddy Kelly (who she knows all about and are actually friends) and I did  the pseudo scientific blowjob and fuck comparison she even pulled out a lab coat that I completely forgot about from a Halloween costume for some fun role play.

We both are not under the illusion that I will achieve permanent cock enhancement but its just a fun toy. One thing she mentioned is I need to upgrade for one with an electric or battery operated model , hands free will be a lot more fun  

• Like 2

• Members
21 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Ok a little update on my new penis pump, I love it I can say the sensation  if feel in my cock is great one night the wife comes home and walks in on me while my cock is stuffed in the tube and I am pumping, she gets a big smile on her face and says wow what do we have here. She too was amazed at watching it grow and how my girth increased and all the veins popping out, she stripped naked and hopped on our king size bed and said let me and took the pump from me and asked me how it worked I showed her the release and she slipped it off my cock and put my cock in her mouth she smiled saying let me lubricate it, she sucked my cock for a bit spitting on it licking me and then slipped my slick cock back in the tube after pumping me for maybe 10 more minuted wither free hand playing with herself  when she decided she was wet enough she hit the release and pulled off the tube and got on my cock and road me. We too without me telling her what my fuck buddy Kelly (who she knows all about and are actually friends) and I did  the pseudo scientific blowjob and fuck comparison she even pulled out a lab coat that I completely forgot about from a Halloween costume for some fun role play.

We both are not under the illusion that I will achieve permanent cock enhancement but its just a fun toy. One thing she mentioned is I need to upgrade for one with an electric or battery operated model , hands free will be a lot more fun  

you know sweetheart there's a couples kit there's a really nice realistic cock and your favorite Fleshlight together you should look into one seriously

• Like 1

• Members

I'd just love to tell everyone that there absolutely wonderful to watch him using one honestly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/5/2020 at 1:49 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

you know sweetheart there's a couples kit there's a really nice realistic cock and your favorite Fleshlight together you should look into one seriously

We will but not a big fan of the flesh light, right now my personal physician Dr. Luvalottacock  has her protocols all planned out, She has been incorporating it into BDSM play let your mind fill in the blanks

• Members
9 hours ago, MPD1300 said:

Oh yea love pumping Cock.. Its fun its fill good it looks good...

20201109_014923.jpg

20201109_040520.jpg

20201109_012523.jpg

I got my husband Dewey a penis - pump jus for the fun of it,  he can get all of his thick cock inside of it but whenever we turn it on and it starts pumping up his cock it runs out of room inside of the tube and we have to turn it off before he is all the way hard.   What i want to know is,  are they any way around this problem for us??  Any help would be greatly appreciated...... Thank you Mandy C

• Members
9 hours ago, MPD1300 said:

Oh yea love pumping Cock.. Its fun its fill good it looks good...

20201109_014923.jpg

20201109_040520.jpg

20201109_012523.jpg

I got my husband Dewey a penis - pump jus for the fun of it,  he can get all of his thick cock inside of it but whenever we turn it on and it starts pumping up his cock it runs out of room inside of the tube and we have to turn it off before he is all the way hard.   What i want to know is,  are they any way around this problem for us??  Any help would be greatly appreciated...... Thank you Mandy C

20201218_110825.jpg

• Members
1 minute ago, DewMan@1961 said:

20201218_110825.jpg

20201218_110706.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The first penis pump I bought was too small. I got a larger one but I still have problems getting inside it and once I do I can't get out of it without letting my erection come down. What I'm I doing wrong.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

1.5 lb! Damn. Sounds like a horse cock. Let's see that 1.5 lb monster

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 9/22/2020 at 4:51 PM, Tyger said:

I actually did enjoy watching my husband pumping up his cock. He loved watching himself too.

First time i did it I found it pretty scarry. It looked huge. I wasnt sure what was going to happen after seeing it enlarge then thinking of those sex sent me to the ER television shows I saw on cable tv. Had no idea how I was going to get out of it and finally I found the deflate button 

• 8 months later...
  • Members

This is getting scary? It never been that big feels like it gonna explode and I will have to call 911. Yall sure this safe?

20220524_092042.jpg

• Haha 1