Official Community Forums Home

Fun get to know you game...

wendybird74

• Review Team

I was brought up with the mind set that you went out and worked hard to provide for your family, you did what had to be done to get the best life you could have , Tyger you know , being from Maine , there are a lot of poor towns up there and you have to travel to get good work so maybe it was my fault for being a workaholic so to speak.

• Like 1

• Members
On July 16, 2016 at 0:15 PM, Tyger said:

Next  Get To Know You Question:

Have you ever been married?

Nope... Been close twice the first time I ran the second time was a toxic relationship.... I would have but thank god for un answered prayers because we were awful to each other... My boyfriend now has been married three times and is scared I guess 

• Members

Always wanted to be married tho not sure I am wife material tho I am a mess.... I am bossy I can't cook I am awful with money I drink now and then I believe in God but I cuss him out often... I an right side of the bed then nope I am left side I am I don't know what do you want to do when indeed I do know what I want to do.... I cave in more then not but when I got a fight on me I fight it to death.... I am laughter a and tears I yell when I am pissed I am loving to a fault except when I am done then I will throw daggers if it comes to that I have a big heart but get taken to the cleaners often so I guess it's not completely my down falls that get me it's the places in between 

• Like 1

• Review Team

I bet your wife material Wendybird74 it just takes the right person, When you find that someone all your so called flaws will suddenly disappear and you will find yourself acting totally different towards the person

• Like 2

• Review Team

I'm Flawless ,I don't see any mannequins here, Lololol

• Like 1

• Members

I am a hot mess most of the time even I get tired of my shit 

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Did they really say you'll find the right one and everything will be great and you'll be a fantastic persons.? That doesn't happen it is work it's hard work but it can be done. Love yourself, once you truly love yourself you'll be able to spread that around. In the meantime decide to make your situation better for yourself. That either means being nice until you get out or if you're going to stay dedicate yourself to it see all those are good qualities that you said about yourself put them to work. We love you

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Married once, still toiling at it.  It is work.

Tyger, I had forgotten you were from Maine.  I remembered the horse, though.

How about this question:  What was your best vacation?

I've had some good ones, but one that stands out was a camping and canoeing trip in Maine when I was a teenager, on the Allagash waterway.  Peaceful, relaxing, pretty scenery, perfect weather, pretty far out in the middle of nowhere compared to where I'm from, the water seemed so clean we just drank it straight out of the lakes and the river, dark dark night sky with a vast sea of stars, one particular shooting star that flared long and bright and greenish across the sky and lit up the whole lake, much brighter than any other shooting star I've seen.  I've been back to Maine a few other times for canoeing and white water rafting.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My best vacation was the first one I took when I had gone back to Maine with my daughter. She hasn't been to the state of her birth since she was 3, and, we needed to just get away.

I was lucky because I got to play tourist for my daughter, and she got to see some great, natural beauty. Though I'm all about site-seeing, and maybe going to some attractions, since I grew up in Maine, the more natural things were more interesting to me, and I wanted to show her that.

We went to the Maine Wildlife Park in Gray, the ocean & Fort Knox in Bucksport, Snow Falls and a few others where she got to get a taste of real mountain fresh water, and try lobster and clams for the first time. Plus I got to see my oldest sister and some other family & friends as well. 

On the way there, we had to stop in NY for a small lay-over, and she got to try real (as real as it can get in an airport at least) NY pizza. :) 

The way home was fun and uneventful too.

It was nice to recharge and feel a bit better/relaxed.

• Members

I'm in little Rhode Island.  Over looked by most .thought to be part of New York. It's is very nice to be near the coast and only couple hours to the mountains of New Hampshire. 

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Florida living, it been my home where i was born and raised with my people. Fishing was my passion. Married three times to the same lady who born me two sons.