Official Community Forums Home

Hi,

I had my first 3some experience with my boyfriend and another woman. Everything went well and it was a great experience, BUT she was much more into him than she was into me, so I felt a bit like a third wheel. She also tried something with him that I never tried before, and he loved it. We spoke about it before, but never did it before. Now that she was the "first" one to do that, I feel like a failure....

• Members

Hi there and WELCOME to TooTImid!

Let me address your comment - cause it isn't really a question - like this. First, having a threesome with your boyfriend took a lot of courage on your part - and I applaud you. I too have had some threesomes, in fact I wrote an article on it that you might find of help:

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/misc/06/threesomes.htm

The fact that this other woman seemed more into your guy than you doesn't surprise me. Listen, we are adults here, we live in the real world. We know that women can be backstabbing and coniving man stealers! I don't know the specifics of your 3-some case, but if this girl knows the 2 of you - this may have just been her chance to get into bed with HIM, seduce HIM, and make HIM fall in love with HER!

You say in your post that she "tried something different" that makes you feel like a failure. Was it something like anal sex? LEt me tell you - I have been here. This is how it works, the other woman comes in and attempts to give the man something he is missing in his relationship. It is sneaky but it happens. I don't want to sugarcoat this for you - cause this is life.

Now, is it possible that this is NOT the case - sure. However, I tend to believe that in a 3-some dynamic everyone is out for themselves - and this woman truly seemed to be out for herself here.

My advice, see how your man acts. Is he asking for another 3-some with this woman? Is he talking about her? Or, is he asking YOU to do what she did? If so, you have to decide if YOU want to do it. The fact that she did something that you haven't doesn't make you a failure - not in the slightest - get that out of your head. Only time will tell what will happen to your relationship. However, as you felt like the 3-rd wheel, I would NOT suggest doing this again.

Good Luck!

Mikayla