Official Community Forums Home

Favorite "P Spot" Stimulator?

Tyger

I've heard that Aneros is a good prostate stimulating toy.

What's your go-to prostate massager/stimulator? If you can, can you post a pic of an example?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/6/2016 at 10:27 PM, Tyger said:

What's your go-to prostate massager/stimulator? If you can, can you post a pic of an example?

For me it is the Aneros the build is low and slow and gets bigger. I have a p-spot vibrating toy also which I like but it is not low and slow enough on the setting. 

Aneros is also great because for me I mainly use my kegels to use it. I don't get to use as much as I like because of time but I enjoyed enough and got aroused enough that my wife let me play with her ass for the first time the next night. She let me insert a finger and play for a little while. This was good enough for her that we got 3 anal plugs for play but have not been able to use them yet.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 6/7/2016 at 12:27 PM, Tyger said:

Hi Tyger, hello everyone, 

While haven’t tried Aneros, used to have the Naughty Boy vibrating prostate massager....

https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=14762&ReviewPage=1

Think the medium size from memory. After the anticipation, knowing what’s going to happen, erotic warmup, massage, knowing what you want or what she is craving now, I’ll crave the extra stretching and more fullness, not to mention the mutual moans and pleasure from the acts and view. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Members
On 6/7/2016 at 12:27 PM, Tyger said:

I like using a woman's gspot vibrator, gives me the best results of all my different toys

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/10/2021 at 9:47 PM, beyourgurl said:

I like using a woman's gspot vibrator, gives me the best results of all my different toys

I was about to say the same thing . It's like a dildo with a slight bend and it vibrates .