Official Community Forums Home

Wireless Nipple Clamps

Mikayla1

• Members

TLP9362-6main.jpg

Ladies, do you like your nipples tweaked? What about a little pinching? Do you like it when your lover runs a vibrator over your erect nipples? Let me tell you – I answered ‘YES’ to all these questions and I have found a great product for delivering all of these sensations! PENTHOUSE VIBRATING NIPPLE CLAMPS!

Now, if the idea of a nipple clamp makes you think “ouchie” and reminds you of bondage films – don’t worry! These cute, pink little nipple clamps are definitely NOT PAINFUL – unless you want a little pain with your pleasure! They are lightweight, quiet and super fun! I couldn’t wait to try them out – and neither could my hubby! :blink:

I must confess that I have a few pairs of nipple clamps – but mine do not vibrate and are meant for more of a bondage type set-up. These little clamps are a refreshing change from my clamps – and the added vibrations were very stimulating.

I had my hubby apply the clamps during foreplay – and I was pleasantly surprised at the rubber coating on the clamp itself. Not only is it adjustable – so you can have it barely attached – or tight for a little “pleasure pinch” – but it also is covered in soft rubber making the feel very comfortable. The clamp is attached to a pink vibrator – which is very, very light. It barely pulled down on my breast at all when he applied them. Once they were both secured – he turned on the vibrations. The speeds are variable – so you can choose your level of pleasure. I prefer HIGH – so my hubby cranked it up.

The sensation was wonderful – the slight pinch of the clamp (I like a little pain) combined with the vibrations – I was in heaven. The best part – because my nipples were attended to by the clamps, my hubby could go on to other things – like oral sex! I was in total BLISS – my hubby between my legs and my nipples constantly tantalized – what more could I ask for! Every once in a while my hubby would gently pull the bottom of the clamp – and that felt SO good!

A little while into our foreplay fest – my hubby came up from between my legs and took off one of the clamps – I was saddened – but when I saw where he was going with the clamp it was ALL GOOD AGAIN. He went between my legs and fastened the clamp carefully to my vaginal lips with the vibrator facing UP to hit my clit! NOW THAT was divine! I still had one nipple going and now my clit was getting it too! Oh la la!

I rewarded my hubby with a blowjob of monstrous proportions – and when that little clamp made me cum – my hubby reaped his rewards as I hungrily sucked on him in thanksgiving! I must say, I didn’t expect these little clamps to render me an orgasm – but they sure did!

I would recommend these little vibrating nipple clamps to anyone who wants to have some erotic fun in the bedroom. The are super stimulating, sexy and just plain arousing! Pinch a little, pinch a lot – use your personal preference. Apply to your vaginal area for extra stimulation – that sure worked for me! Just be sure to read the precautions listed on the inside of the box the clamps come in! So why not enjoy some good vibrations – get some vibrating nipple clamps today!

Muuuahhh!

Mikayla ;)