Official Community Forums Home

Advice About A New Toy

• Members

My question is, my wife has the tera patrick instant orgasm (among a few other random ... what i like to call "test toys" the instant orgasm was our first "real" toy), and loves it. I want to get her some kind of clitoral vibrator that would provide a more powerfull vibration than the instant orgasm. And if at all possible in a cock ring so i could wear it during sex. Is there anyting like this?

p.s. i posted this 2 times, for give my egarness. (and spelling mistakes)

• Members

OK, if I recall, the Tera Patrick Instant O is a dual action vibrator, correct? Silver in color? So what you are saying is that the clitoral stimulation is not strong enough on that toy?

Now, do you want another dual with stronger clitoral stim - or do you want just a toy that provides good clitoral stim - for during sex?

If you are wanting a cock ring WITH clitoral stimulation - they do have those - but if she is unhappy with the clitoral stimulation that the Tera Patrick toy gives - then she will not be satisfied with what the cock ring provides.

If this is the case, I would suggest a simple BULLET - so she can maximize her pleasure during sex. Or, the Hustler Pocket Rocket is also excellent.

If you are looking for Duals, I also reccommend the Glittering Rotating G-Spot - it gets me off in 30 seconds or less every time - or the Rabbit iVibe.

LEt me know exactly what you want or need and I will get you there!

Mikayla

• Members
OK, if I recall, the Tera Patrick Instant O is a dual action vibrator, correct? Silver in color? So what you are saying is that the clitoral stimulation is not strong enough on that toy?

Now, do you want another dual with stronger clitoral stim - or do you want just a toy that provides good clitoral stim - for during sex?

If you are wanting a cock ring WITH clitoral stimulation - they do have those - but if she is unhappy with the clitoral stimulation that the Tera Patrick toy gives - then she will not be satisfied with what the cock ring provides.

If this is the case, I would suggest a simple BULLET - so she can maximize her pleasure during sex. Or, the Hustler Pocket Rocket is also excellent.

If you are looking for Duals, I also reccommend the Glittering Rotating G-Spot - it gets me off in 30 seconds or less every time - or the Rabbit iVibe.

LEt me know exactly what you want or need and I will get you there!

Mikayla

OK, having a dual action isnt too important, she rarely uses the shaft anyway. And the vibration of the instant o was totally awesome for her. I was wanting a cock ring vibrator that would provide the same vibration simulation, so basically I would be her "dual action" me as her shaft, and the cock ring as the vibration. Does that make since?

We have had bullets b4, in fact i modified the battery case (im a bit of a techie) so that it could take 4 batteries instead of 2..... it was going so fast, it melted. She... well... she loved it, lol, but we couldnt really use it during sex and again my focus is so that i essentially turn my dick into the same thing the instant O is with a vibrating cock ring. I hope this isnt sounding some what werid, i just want her to have the most powerful orgasms possible with me. Im more concerned with her cumming, more so than me. Its not completely unselfish... if she goes (spically while on me) it really turns me on... but i am more focused on her.

OK, so you said the Glittering rotating g-spot? 30 seconds huh? lol WOW, are you a person that goes REALLY easy? Have you, and can you squirt? or have wet dreams? Reason i ask is, my wife squirted a VERY small amount a while back, and i was ecstatic, cause it was when i was playing with her. She also has had wet dreams, and goes really easy. If you are person that it takes a lot for you to normally climax, then i worry it might be too much for my wife.. hahaha, all the same im sure that she wouldnt mind going in like 5 seconds. ;)

Thanks for the help i appreciate it a LOT!

• Members

Hum, good ideas for toys, im finding that i am probably going to want one that operates on AA battires or pluged into the wall. I have a vibrating cock ring that uses thoes small watch type battires, and its just not as powerfull as i want.

Your saying that a normal bullet will work just as good? We had one at one point (b4 i melted it..lol) but never used it that way. Let me try to paint you a better picture. Eveyone knows what a sybian is, but most of us dont have 1200 bucks to get one. I was thinking if i elvated my pelvis up with pillows and she sat on top, in the cow girl position, she could essencitally turn me into a mini sybian. Just sitting with me in her while the vibrator, vibrated her clit. So i worry that the bullet wouldnt stay in place.

Thanks for any more adivce you can give.

• Members

ok last question,

i got her some panties that had that little pouch that contained a remote vibrator, but it really sucked, what wound up happening is it falling out of the pouch (wich wasnt on her clit anyway) and back to her anus. Since shes really not into that, it was very unconfy for her and we wound up putting it in the closet (no more use). Any ideas. fyi shes about 5'3"- 5'4" and about 110-115lbs, so shes really small, i was wondering if that might have something to do with it.