Official Community Forums Home

Sex sites

ph5

My boyfriend is on a couple sex sites that send messages back and forth between members he got on one site after we started dating . I found the site one night and found his account he had sent and received  messages and pics . I look at it as cheating am I wrong ?  He has not hooked up with anyone they are all in other starts . It is all on the computer.

• Members

It all depends on your view.  I would see it as a form of cheating, but I do know other's who don't feel that it is cheating because there is no physical meeting.  You need to talk to him about it and tell him how you feel about it, without yelling and getting mad.  He might not see it as cheating, but once he knows you do he needs to stop.

• Members
On 7/21/2016 at 11:11 PM, krisleightate said:

. . .   but once he knows you do he needs to stop.

Will he stop, or just get better at hiding it?

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/24/2016 at 2:00 PM, square said:

Will he stop, or just get better at hiding it?

If he doesn't stop then he isn't acting loving as he should.  If his partner considers that cheating, then he should honor and respect her by not doing it.

• Like 1

If he didn't tell you about it, you're suppose to be exclusive/living together, and/or he'd be pissed if you did it, then yes, in my opinion, he is cheating. My first husband flirted online terribly, and yet told me that if *I* flirted online, he thought of that as cheating.

He'd also downloaded pics of local women, in various states of dress/undress, and saved them. Never telling me about any of it. I found it. At first he said it was just flirting and pics, but I couldn't trust him at all.

So, yes, I'd say it's cheating.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker

If someone tells you that you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't, and the same thing goes for this.

If you feel betrayed or like he violated your trust, then that is how you feel. He doesn't get to tell you that you don't feel that way, or diminish your feelings because he doesn't think its a big deal.