Official Community Forums Home

Realistic Feel ... Toys

• Members

Just got my "realistic feel" dildo and it FEELS great in my hands, but after using it, washing it, and letting it dry - it feels "sticky"... ?? What should I put on it after it is cleaned to keep that "realistic feel"? When I opened the box and took it out, it had a "powdery feel" to it. Not sure what to use, does anyone have a suggestion? 

Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker

Hey PhotoChic!

Dust your realistic toy with cornstarch! It's like a magic trick how fast it goes from sticky to lifelike! If there is a clear portion of the toy (more for male strokers which sometimes incorporate both textures) it will get a "Frosted Glass" look from the cornstarch. 

Hope that was helpful! Thanks for shopping with TooTimid!

- Ali 

• Members
20 hours ago, Mrs.BettyCrocker said:

Hey PhotoChic!

Dust your realistic toy with cornstarch! It's like a magic trick how fast it goes from sticky to lifelike! If there is a clear portion of the toy (more for male strokers which sometimes incorporate both textures) it will get a "Frosted Glass" look from the cornstarch. 

Hope that was helpful! Thanks for shopping with TooTimid!

- Ali 

Thank you so much! Yes, that helps me... 

If you don't want to use cornstarch, though that is a very good suggestion, there are a few items on here that they sell just for the realistic feeling toys to help keep them soft and supple:

Fleshlight Renewing Powder

Fanta Flesh Revive Powder

Vac-U-Lock Powder

The majority of real feeling toys are made with the same materials, so these should work for them all. And, even though they're usually advertised for the male masturbators, they'll work on realistic feeling dildos too. Same materials, just a different shape.

Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker
22 hours ago, Tyger said:

If you don't want to use cornstarch, though that is a very good suggestion, there are a few items on here that they sell just for the realistic feeling toys to help keep them soft and supple:

Vac-U-Lock Powder

The majority of real feeling toys are made with the same materials, so these should work for them all. And, even though they're usually advertised for the male masturbators, they'll work on realistic feeling dildos too. Same materials, just a different shape.

All three of those list cornstarch as the only ingredient!

(I'm such a bad salesperson, but I'd much rather you spend your $ on toys you can enjoy!) 

:)

• Members
On August 3, 2016 at 6:27 PM, Tyger said:

Vac-U-Lock Powder

thank you so much !! I 'll order some. In the mean time the  corn starch does work...