Official Community Forums Home

What Is Your Favorite Technique, To Get Your Lover Off

allit

• Members

I like to give her a few clit orgasims and the dome g-spot. This can be done with toys or without toys. I think when she ejaculates and shakes it is so sexy.

• Members
I like to give her a few clit orgasims and the dome g-spot. This can be done with toys or without toys. I think when she ejaculates and shakes it is so sexy.

I LOVE TEASING, WITH MY TONGUE. I LOVE LICKING & KISSING FROM NECK, LIPS, STOMACH, BACK, PENIS, TILL HE HAS TO HAVE ME, & CAN'T WAIT.

• Members

I have to second Howard's post here - while I have a "bag of tricks" that seems to always do it for my hubby - I am constantly changing, improving and rearranging the order of certain things that I do. I have techniques like everyone else - blowjob techniques, hand techniques, fucking techniques! I think it would be short-sighted for me to say one thing over the others because it is the whole package and the whole "me" technique which pleases my lover!

Mikayla