Official Community Forums Home

Pain With Anal

sonnyeyedkid

• Members

OK Me and my hb have had anal 4 times. The first was an accident. Doggy style, wrong hole, ouch!!! Next was not really painful but very uncomfortable. They say the third is a charm and it was. I rode him and it was great but I didn't cum. Now this past weekend it was downright painful. I could have cried and I couldn't let him get past the head there was so much pressure. I would say he is pretty well endowed but not huge. Why is it painful sometimes and not others. What can we do to make this more enjoyable? We did use K-Y.

• Members

LUBE, LUBE, LUBE, LUBE!!! Both your ass, and his penis!

Be RELAXED! If you are tense, anticipating pain, your muscles contract and get TIGHTER around his cock - hence the extra pressure.

GO SLOW! take your time, it would be worth it if you WENT SLOWLY!

Read my article - it will help!

Mikayla

• 7 months later...
OK Me and my hb have had anal 4 times. The first was an accident. Doggy style, wrong hole, ouch!!! Next was not really painful but very uncomfortable. They say the third is a charm and it was. I rode him and it was great but I didn't cum. Now this past weekend it was downright painful. I could have cried and I couldn't let him get past the head there was so much pressure. I would say he is pretty well endowed but not huge. Why is it painful sometimes and not others. What can we do to make this more enjoyable? We did use K-Y.

is noting better then woman fucking man in the Ass . I like my woman do that to me and hard and deeper like I do to her its funn and healthy

• Members

for me it was a fringer slip,being wet and all for him going down his finger got in wrong hole he said sorry and i said why it dofferent , the next time we had sex that week he said u whant the finger in u ass againe and i say yea it was different .later that day i ask what was that all about and he said we men talk at work so i tryed it on u.........it was ok i still like it but for some reason i'd rather have it up the ass pecker up my ass more than his finger.........so what i am saying try finger first get use to it then try his pecker or u might try useing a toy see what u would do with it a nd how far that way u can tell him ok that is good there ......good luck and injoy

• Members

sonnyeyedkid: I agree with Howard, you should check out Mikayla's article. It will help you a lot.

To answer your question directly, though, let me add this. Your anal muscles are shaped like a ring. This ring is incredibly flexible and stretchy, but like any other muscle in your body, if you're going to give it workout, you should stretch the muscle first, otherwise it will go into spasm, and spasm (cramp) is really painful. Lots of anal foreplay is the way to make sure you're relaxed enough to receive your man's cock. My husband and I have been having regular anal sex for years, but if we rush things I can still experience pain. Fortunately, that rarely happens since we are quite experienced. The size of a man's penis has little bearing on whether anal sex will hurt, pain is a result of bad technique. Although large size can really increase a woman's pleasure during anal sex, in my experience.

Next time the two of you decide to have anal sex, try extending foreplay in your ass. I adore having my pussy licked while my husband lubricates my ass with one, then two very wet fingers. Use Astroglide, it's the best anal lube there is. We prefer the thicker gel version, but either kind works. If you are able to have multiple orgasms, it might relax your ass more if you have one or two orgasms with his mouth on your clit while he fingers your ass... this certainly gets ME in a very relaxed state! Make sure there's lots of lube on his cock before he penetrates you, too. Early in our experience, we would use a vaginal cream applicator (the kind that comes in yeast infection cream kits), fill it with lube, and use that to put even more lube inside my ass before he penetrated me. It can really help when you're learning how to do this.

Position can be important too. You say that the time you were on top it felt good and wasn't painful. Good! I recommend you stick to this position for your next few attempts at anal intercourse. This position allows the woman to control the speed and depth of penetration, and it makes your clit accessible to your man's hands. Try using fingers (yours or his) or a vibrator on your clit while you ride his cock, and you might be surprised by how quickly and intensely you'll cum. After you've had success with the woman-on-top positions, I recommend you try rear-entry positions next... kneeling up with your head and shoulders flat on the bed allows really, really deep penetration, which feels fantastic. Standing bent-over doggie is also really fun. Face-to-face anal sex is my absolute favorite position, but it's the most difficult way to do it, at least in our experience. Save this position until you're really comfortable with anal and you should do fine.

Keep us informed on your progress in your anal adventure!