Official Community Forums Home

Jill Kelly's Vibrating G-spot

Mikayla1

• Members

TLJ5708-6main.jpg

:rolleyes: I just have to say – this vibrating G-Spot Dong is simply FUN! The color is bubblegum pink – oh so girlie. The texture is a soft Jel-le material (soft, supple, easy to clean). It is bendable, yet firm at the tip – to aid in G-Spot penetration. It has a removable vibrating bullet – so you can put the vibrations on the shaft OR by the clitoral stimulating bumps – how cool is that. All in all a lot of thought went into this toy.

Jill Kelly G-Spot Dong

I was eager to try this dong – as most of my G-Spot toys are vibrators. It does come with a sample of lube – so I lubed up and slid the toy in. Insertion is SUPER easy with this toy – at 6” in length and 1.25” in girth it is the perfect size for play. I definitely enjoyed the sensation of sliding it in and out – the head and shaft are firmer – yet bendy – and make for a nice sensation during penetration.

I decided to place my bullet by the clitoral stimulator nubbies – cause I am a girl who loves the clitoral stim – so I turned up the vibrations. Not terribly strong, but definitely noticeable. I pushed the toy deep into me, and maneuvered the base as to maximize the sensation provided by the little nubbies. That provided a very, very nice sensation. The toy fills you nicely while the clitoral action brings a whole new level to the party.

I cannot say that this toy was hitting MY G-Spot – but it was indeed bringing me slowly to a clitoral climax. I decided to retract the toy a bit and see if I could locate and stimulate my G-Spot. After a few minutes of trying - unsuccessfully – I went back to full insertion and using my clitoral stimulation. In just a few more minutes, I was clamping down on the toy in orgasm!

Therefore, for me – this toy delivers on many of my basic requirements for what makes a good toy. It is soft, supple and smooth upon insertion. It is firm enough to feel good teasing my inner vaginal walls. It has clitoral nubbies – with vibration – which really add to the sensations during play. The only thing this toy didn’t do – FOR ME – was give me a G-Spot orgasm. Now, does that mean it won’t for YOU? Absolutely not! I am used to the more rigid, vibrator-type toys when I attempt G-Spot stimulation – this one just may not be firm enough for that purpose.

I would recommend this toy for anyone interested in exploring G-Spot play – as you may be more successful than I. I would also recommend it to a beginner as a regular dong – or vibro dong – as it is really smooth and silky upon insertion. I would also contemplate using this item for anal stimulation – since the bullet can be moved to vibrate the shaft. There are many options with this toy! This toy did give me an orgasm – and for that, I would recommend it. Just remember, no toy can guarantee an orgasm or a G-Spot orgasm – but some are better than others. For me, this one doesn’t top my list – but perhaps, it would top yours!

Mikayla :unsure:

• Members

thank you! very good recommendation and sounds/reads like a good experience.