Official Community Forums Home

Achieving

H. Housewife

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
3 hours ago, square said:

Repair the basement window before winter.  I've been putting it off for about five years.  (part of the problem is I don't quite know how to go about it.)

I wouldn't know it either. Not sure if you can get advise from a professional. Good luck and please keep us posted ,thanks.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

I don’t usually make resolutions, easiest way for me not to succeed is to make a resolution about something. But Believe it or not I made a peculiar resolution January 1st 2017.  I hadn’t liked music for quite a few years.  I used to love it but ...idk what happened.  So I made one resolution for 2017 and it was to try and find my love for music again.  So I forced myself to actually finish listening to a song when it came on the radio in the car instead of instantly switching to either talk radio or the sports channel.  It was not easy.  I did this all through 2017 and into 2018.  About 5 months ago I found the Piano Guys.  It started from there and now I can actually listen to music without cringing.   I’m glad, I didn’t realize how much I’d missed my Willie Nelson😎