Official Community Forums Home

Cleanliness Before Anal

crznbye

• Members

my husband is opening me up to the idea of anal and we've explored a little bit. The first time I let him in my back door with just his finger he came all over my back immediately, so I know it is a huge turn on for him.

He also likes to receive it just as much as he likes giving it. Whereas I'm a little grossed out by the idea still.

One thing though, I've done my research. I have taken advanced time in cleaning myself up very nicely before sex that way he'd have a fairly clean experience - especially since he has recently gotten into rimming me.

But he, on the other hand, doesn't give me that much curteousy. He's wanted anal while I'm giving him a blow job, but I've found dingleberries left there. Talk about a total turn off - the scent alone is enough to make me gag and totally turn me off.

I've tried to gently hint that he needs to spend a little more time on hygene of that area. But the gentle hints haven't been enough to get the point across

How do I tell him, without being rude, that he needs to clean and trim down there.

I should also say that he is one that does not like sex talk outside of during intimatacy. If I try to talk about sex when he's not in the mood he gets all embarrased and changes subjects.

• Members
my husband is opening me up to the idea of anal and we've explored a little bit. The first time I let him in my back door with just his finger he came all over my back immediately, so I know it is a huge turn on for him.

He also likes to receive it just as much as he likes giving it. Whereas I'm a little grossed out by the idea still.

One thing though, I've done my research. I have taken advanced time in cleaning myself up very nicely before sex that way he'd have a fairly clean experience - especially since he has recently gotten into rimming me.

But he, on the other hand, doesn't give me that much curteousy. He's wanted anal while I'm giving him a blow job, but I've found dingleberries left there. Talk about a total turn off - the scent alone is enough to make me gag and totally turn me off.

I've tried to gently hint that he needs to spend a little more time on hygene of that area. But the gentle hints haven't been enough to get the point across

How do I tell him, without being rude, that he needs to clean and trim down there.

I should also say that he is one that does not like sex talk outside of during intimatacy. If I try to talk about sex when he's not in the mood he gets all embarrased and changes subjects.

Take a shower with him

start the process there;

and clean

Just a shot in the dark

finish with lubricant

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Is Anal sex between married couples safe without protection? I have heard yes and no I was just wondering what you experts say here. I would like to try Anal with my wife but i was just wondering if I need to go out and buy condoms too.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Is there any item sold by TooTimid that one can use to cleanse their rectum?

I know people talk about enemas all the time, but im looking for something my wife and i can purchase that we can use again and again with some warm water. Sort of like a douche for your anus.

My wife is very conscientious about her rectum possibly being not so clean whenever i ask if she wants to have anal intercourse. It would be good if we had something handy that could resolve the issue in minutes.

• 3 months later...

When I first met my current partner I wasn't sure how to clue her in on some of my kinks. It turned out that starting with a shower worked out really well. Soaping her down I reached her lower region and asked her to spread her legs a little so I could get her really clean. As I reached to clean her asshole she tightened up. I asked her to relax and that I wouldn't do anything to her that I wouldn't want done to me. She told me that she was embarrassed, that no one had ever touched her there before. I told her that she was in for a treat. I massaged her tiny hole and then slowly started to slide my finger in. She told me to stop, that she was dirty up there. While she was soaping me down she lightly washed my ass. I turned around and spread my cheeks and told her it was ok to explore. She slowly worked up to putting a finger in. I moaned, she asked "you like that?". I told her yes. After the shower we moved to the bedroom. We brought our towels and I also grabbed my shaver. We were laying down fondling each other when I asked her if I could trim her, she said ok. We took turns trimming each other. While she was doing me she asked about "the finger in the butt thing. I told her I did enjoy having my butt played with and having my prostate massaged was something I had never experienced but looked forward to. We went to rinse the hair off and she asked me about the bag on the door. I told her I used it for enemas. She asked what an enema was. I told her if she would help I would show her. We both took enemas that day and she allowed me to fondle, carress and kiss her most private place. I guess what I'm trying to get at is take your time, have patience and coach him.