Official Community Forums Home

Our summer vacation

Wisconsin Cougar

• Members

This summer my Husband and I scheduled a very needed vacation. Our jobs keep us very busy and we couldn't wait to go. My husband being an avid sailor decided to rent a 42 Ft sail boat for 2 weeks. So we flew to Key West in the middle of July and he hooked up with the owner of the boat for a run down. we decided to spend our 1st night in port to catch some of the local night life. After visiting Mallory Square and a few local pubs we ended up dockside near the boat having a night cap. During our visit we overheard some couples talking and it was to say the least intriguing. There is not a shy bone in my husbands body so he listened for a bit and then he sprung into action. He asked them what was up and they explained that they were on their yearly sailing trip and they were all shall we say very close. After some details he asked them if we could tag along since he didn't know the waters. After telling them we were into their lifestyle they almost begged us to join them. I went over to meet the couples and it seemed like this was going to be fun.

We all agreed to drop our moorings at 7:30 and we set sail heading south, through out the day it was a challenge getting used to such a large boat but his experience paid off and he soon mastered this craft. Under full sail and making 10 knots the seas were about 4 ft and we had a nice following sea as he calls it. The others were quite good at their vessels and we all were within a 1/2 mile of each other. It was wonderful watching him control such a large boat with confidence and skill. The reason I am adding this is I'm scared to death of large bodies of water but his confidence and skill had me enjoying myself. Throughout the gulf there are numerous huge mangroves out in the middle of nowhere, the radio opened up and the lead boat announced a course change and we reset our compass and adjusted the sails. 

It wasn't long before we were coming up on what I thought was an island, as we approached it turned out to be a huge mangrove patch. We dropped our mains and proceeded under engine power. Apparently this is where we would spend the night. We were barely moving until the 1st boat was safely tied up and we entered the channel and my job was to attach the bumpers to the railing, he positioned the boat for a final tie off. After an hour all 4 boats were secure for the night. 

After getting settled in and the drinks started flowing we were all laughing and just having a great time, however as the night progressed things started to get interesting. Being the newbies in this group we were not sure how to get things going and just rolling with the flow when the skipped from the lead boat came over and asked so what is it you are into. He stated that we were open minded swingers and enjoyed the lifestyle back home. After some sexy teasing he said he and the others are usually naked by now and my husband said no problem, he slid out of his shorts and then everybody was naked. God it felt wonderful to be out in the middle of no where naked and with like minded friends. The 1st night was blissful and I got to taste all the cocks in the group and tasted pussy as well. My pussy got stuffed multiple times and filled with lots of hot creamy cum. The whole evening was one big orgy and it was the most erotic experience I have ever had. 

We woke up in the morning in a pile of naked people, too much Rum I suppose. We all went skinny dipping in the warm gulf waters to clean up  and we climbed aboard our boat to rinse off with fresh water. We as a group decided since the 1 st night was so awesome we would remain there for another night. And the same hot steamy orgy went on until everyone was spent. The next morning the men were plotting our course to our next destination. It would take 20 hours of sailing to arrive at our next private stop. We pulled out around 6:30 AM and started heading north by north west. We arrived at 3:30 in the morning and layed up until the sun came up so we could navigate the narrow channel. The day was spent resting and napping. Being comfortable with our new friends I found it easy to walk around this tiny island naked with our new friends. One of the guys named Chip was out laying in the sun and relaxing. He motioned for me to come over so I went over and admired his gorgeous body. He asked me how I was liking the trip and I admitted to saying it was the best ever, as we talked he was slowly stroking his gorgeous cock. With just him and I on that very small piece of land I slid his cock between my lips and worked it into a full blown hardon and my pussy was so wet I climbed on top and rode his cock like the bad girl I am. After a 1/2 hour of slow steady fucking he filled me with his marvelous cum. The rest of the trip we exchanged husbands and wives and it was the most intense and satisfying experience I have ever experienced. 

We all decided to make this a yearly get together and I cannot wait for our next trip in May of 2018.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1