Official Community Forums Home

Handjobs

a0602794

• Members

Well, I have learned a lot from everybody here abour oral, G-O's, etc, and have reaped some great rewards from my wife. She is from the old Catholic school and she is slowly cuming out of her shell. She now enjoys a good vibe and is starting to really like oral.

However, she is rather shy about coming to boards like this to learn. Even though I have put it on favorite list, so maybe she is secretly checking it out, I doubt she has visited here.

So, I have printed out several threads to help her to learn how to be a better lover. I have given her the Best BJ "how-to" and she is working on getting better.

Now to my question, the other day, she was playing with me and I was trying to direct her as to what I like, and she complied, but she is now asking what other techniques are there for a great handjob.

So, girls or guys describe some advanced handjob techniques that work wonders. I then will print them out and educate my wife.

Thanks in advance

• Members

I have one, although I'm not sure how advanced it is. I kinda did it on accident the other night to my fiancee and he was practically climbing the walls. He wanted me to put some of that flavored warming massage oil on him, and so I was rubbing it around his dick and moving my hand fast to make sure he was nice and slick. So then I kinda just got into it. I haven't really done a handjob on him before. But I just got into the feel and texture of him and the oil and everything. Anyway, here's what I did that drove him nuts. I started in what I think of as the traditional handjob position, with my pinky at his base and my forefinger and thumb toward his tip. I went up and down a few times and then as I was coming up I just continued up over the head of his dick and back down the other side. So now my forefinger and thumb were at his base and my pinky was toward his head. (The palm of my hand started on the underside of his dick, and ended up on the top side.) Then, thinking that was kinda cool, I kept doing that over and over. Occassionaly, I'd stop and go up and down really fast a few times, then up and over, and up and down really fast a few times that way. I also kinda made sure I was pressing down a little when I went over the head, to give him that pressure feeling. After a few minutes, he made me stop. He said it was too intense and he was about to cum, and he didn't want to right then. But anyway, I thought it was pretty cool. I'm going to try it again some night when I'm giving him a bj. I hope you were able to follow what I meant, reading it back it sounds kinda confusing to me. :)