Official Community Forums Home

Tyger

Bliss Euphoria Tongue Vibe

Ok, ladies.....ladies, ladies, ladies!!! We all know that a good "tongue lashing" down there is sometimes JUST what a gal needs and wants, am I right, or am I right??? And this little interestingly designed bullet, has definitely has its purposed licked!!! (See what I did there?)

I had actually never heard of Hott Products before, but always one for trying new and exciting things, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this tongue!

The whole thing is soft to the touch, being made of silicone (remote and tongue) and ABS (the cord). The hot pink tongue, however, is a special type of fun! One side is smooth and silky. The other almost looks like a cat's tongue, with the raised bumps all over it, from tip to tip; but it's not as rough as a cat's tongue. Those little nubbies......well, let me lick to that later.....I mean GET to that later! The shape of the tongue bullet is fantastically designed to mimic the shape of a pointed tongue sticking out. The tip is perfect for the direct lick, and the nubby top is flat enough to stimulate the whole vulva area.....

The egg shaped controller is the soft material as well, very nice to the touch and easy to hang on to. The very bottom has the little door you need to open to put the 2 AAA batteries inside of it. It doesn't come with batteries, and in the manual it says not to use rechargeable batteries in the unit either. The inside of the battery compartment tells you which way the batteries go, and snap goes the door back on, and viola!! You push the top button on the side, and you have vibes!! When the power is on, there's a design above the power button that lights up, and so do the 2 buttons (power and the vibe strength/pattern down below). I will say that I was quite impressed with all of the vibe strengths and patterns-7 in all- and how QUIET this tongue is. The button that controls the vibe strength and patterns is easy. Push it once, it goes to the next level, cycling thru all of them, until you get back to the first one. The first 3 are the normal: low, medium, high steady strengths.

The tongue was ready to give me its best lashing, and lash it did!! The top side stimulated, well, everywhere I put it, and very well I might add!! The nubbies didn't hurt or were not uncomfortable in the least! The tip did its tip-top best to tease and stimulate my eager clit right to the point! After the toe-curling orgasm the licked me to, I knew I was licked for sure! Though not a replacement for the real thing, this is definitely a second-best. 

I also used it on my GF, and she loved it as much as I did!!

So, without a doubt, I am impressed with this toy company's product on the very first try!

Easy to use and clean, this is a great way for beginners and experienced toy users alike, to enjoy a good tongue lashing alone or with your lover!!

Lickity-Split