Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Total Bi-Sexual vacation

hardandhung

• Members

Since my divorce i have had the time of my life. I am dating a gorgeous women who is also Bi. So she understands that sometimes we need our own space. That said i maintain a 2nd home in Southern Florida and am there a lot during the Winter.  We decided to take a few weeks during the frigid cold and escape to Florida to shake the cold. I had called a friend that i have been sexually active with for 5 years to see if he wanted to go on a sailing trip. After doing some rearranging he was able to get away for 4 days. He owns a 34 foot sail boat that if it could talk has stories that would make a dead man hard. The girls had it worked out to do what ever they wanted while he and I got away from it all. He asked me if it was ok if he invited his local buddy along for some man time together. Who was i to say no, of course you can. Once we got there all of us including the girls went to dinner and relaxed over some cocktails. He had already stocked the boat with everything we needed for 3 full days on the Ocean and we set sail early the next morning. As an avid sailor anytime i can be on the water is heaven to me. If anyone is familiar with the Caribbean, there are so many secluded places to moor up at night that is very private. After a full day in the warm sun we found a huge patch of mangroves to stay the night. By the 3rd drink we were naked and swimming in the shallows, his buddy Dan is the same age as we are, mid 50's and we all had the middle age extra weight in the middle. I looked out of place as they were still nicely tanned, and my very white ass looked almost out of place. We took turns in the small shower to get the sea water off us and we retired to the open deck to relax and consume our beverages. Still naked and stroking our cocks, Dan wanted to get things going, He swallowed my cock balls deep and it felt so good, Jake got up and stood over us and fed me his rock hard member. We all took turns sucking each other when Jake started fingering my ass and i knew what he wanted, After some lube and some fingering i got what i wanted which was a nice stiff dick working my ass while swallowing a cock. As i enjoyed the pleasure of feeling these cocks Jake let go a hot juicy load deep in me, When he pulled out Dan asked if he could finish in me as well, if you don't i'll be pissed, he smiled and slid his nice firm cock balls deep, i had already shot my load from Jake fucking me so all i needed was the second load. This guy knew how to work his cock as he made me cum a 2nd time right before he blew his load. After cleaning up and another quick swim, for the next 2 days we wore nothing at all and over the course of the day had many sexual pleasures enjoyed under the sun and stars. 

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I came twice just reading this thing. I love it. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Hahaha I think that was an interesting story, seems like everyone had a blast..... Lol no pun intended😉😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Well as everyone knows it’s been a hell of a winter here in Wisconsin, that said we meaning hubby and I set up a trip with hardand hung and his girlfriend, and yes I have permission to talk about our trip. As everyone knows my husband is an accomplished seaman, sailing our 34 ft sailboat all over the gulf and intercoastal waterways of Florida. We all flew into Miami and had our mutual friend pick us up and deliver us to our vessel, us girls went shopping while the guys readied the boat. Meeting up at the Hogs Breath for beverages we planned on a 6 Am departure from our moorings. Hubby is an early riser and couldn’t wait to set sail. Even though it’s only a 34 footer it’s alot easier to get under way with a minimum of 2 people, he pulls it off all on his own. The three is us sleeping off last nights alcohol we awaken to our vessel at full sail , mains are stretched, jib is set making 13 knots or so on clean seas. Heading due west towards Texas. 

I firmly believe that he is reincarnated as a seaman as he loves to sail and lives out his dream everyday we are underway. Manning the helm as he calls it as soon as we come on deck he barks out orders like some ol seaman or something and his language is nautical and no one can understand a damn word he is saying. Man the forhoist he says , what the fuck is that? Honestly he is a true sailor and I feel so safe when he is manning the helm. 

13 hours, 14 minutes under sail before we reach a mooring point in the middle of the gulf, don’t ask me how we got here or how he knew how to get here but here we were in the middle of the gulf . Suspend the sails he orders, we dropped and folded sail and secured the deck for the mooring. Once tied off, he orders all hands to inspects the rigging and look for frayed whatever,  line, sail or other issues that may result is failure. The rest of us just looked at each other and said,ship is sound and ready . Once we were tied off and secure, the party started. We have a wind powered generator that powers our batteries while underway and we had a full charge. Cooking dinner in the galley is simply awesome and the way he cooks is something I need to learn. 

After dinner we sat around talking' drinking and describing our sexual wants at the time, and in full display of nature only it took over. We did a full on partner swap that 1st night and wouldn’t you know it, my bastard husband was once again up 1st and setting sail. Fuck, how does he do it? My mind is in awe as he pilots this vessel through open water and hit his mark dead on. 

This post isn’t so much about the sex that we engaged in but the fun that like minded couples can have given the right chemistry, we had a lot of like minded fun but also shared my husbands sincere desire for the open sea and good close people who could also enjoy his passion. When he is on th ocean, it’s sea 1st, sex 2nd. He says in that order is how we survive the bitch he calls his mother. 

• Like 2