Official Community Forums Home

If You Could Change One Thing......

hotnhrny

• Members

If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why?

It could be looks or personality, Just curious so please dont let me down and answer me ok thanks to all out there

////////// HOT N HRNY /////////////

• Members

:) Hmmm if I could change one thing about me I would have to say, I would want to the temper I have when I get really upset. The reason why is that I can control it only to an extent, after having a few bad days and things just not going right, for exsample having a neighbor steal from you out of your own garage, lie about it ext. It was very hard for me to control my temper. At times my temper can get me into alot of trouble and I tend to say things that are hurtful to others when I am really mad and I can say sorry afterwards but the hurt in the words still takes time to mend.

Although it is very rare that my temper gets EXTREMELY out of control, but when it does it not only worries me but scares the I am upset with. That is what I would love to change along with the scars and damage done to my body from a past relationship, the reason why on this one is so that others don't ask what happened.

Those are mine. :)

• Members

This is a very interesting question. I really have to think about it. I think my personality is great - haven't had any complaints. I do have a bad temper - but I can control it. As far as physical things - there is nothing about me more jogging won't fix I suppose, so that would be a waste to ask for. I don't want to remove my c-section scar or anything that I got from being pregnant - that is a badge of motherhood.

Hmmmmm. I suppose for me it might be that I am always in the mood to debate. I am sure many have seen it here. If I know (or even suspect) that I am right about an issue, I will continue to debate until I have either won or beaten down my "opponent" in such a way he or she concedes. Now, while this is an admirable quality in a courtroom, it is not so good in marriage. I think I would try to learn to give in a little more - for the sake of my own sanity, and that goodness of my overall marital discord.

Mikayla

• Members

Ahh yes, this question. ;)

Well, if I were allowed a wish for physical change, it would be smaller breasts, without a doubt. Anything else (smaller ass, tighter tummy) would all get worked off if I just had smaller boobs.

If I were allowed a wish for a non-physical change, it would be for a higher self-esteem. I can preach it like there's no tomorrow, but I just can't follow it. It's a tough ditch to get yourself out of when you've been in it for most of your life.

I always say I never waste wishes, especially when you can work most things out for yourself, but those are the two I'd wish for, if they were offered.

• Members

WOW! if i could change something about me it would be my softness at times i sometimes get to emotional about topics like: cheat or dont cheat,skin color or even the discussion about children i agree with Mikayla i wouldnt change my c-section scars either or my breast maybe just a little more butt (hopefully exercise can do that for me) LOL

• Members

This is a good question......after thinking I would have to answer my temper which at times is hard for me to control......taking people and what they say or do the wrong way without really giving them a chance......and I would like to change the things I say or do being take the wrong way......went around with some on here about a topic which wasnt ment to be taken in a bad way and glad thats over.......physical I guess I would like a breast lift. Just a quick pick me up so I can be perky as younger years