Official Community Forums Home

Bi married

Zach

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am the same.  Have fantasized about sucking a cock for a long time.  I’ve always been heterosexual but lately this crave has come over.  Joined Bi Cupid and had the chance to suck a cock a few days ago..  The feeling of a cock in my mouth drove me crazy.  The guy wasn’t well endowed so I was able to get all of him in my mouth.  I now know why my girl gets so turned on when she sucks on me. When the guy came, I got so hard.  The blow job was the end of our encounter as I had no interest in any more.  I think I will do it again as the feeling I had was utter excitement.  Swallowing another guys cum was different.  I’ve only tasted my own until that point but it was exciting feeling him squirt many ropes of cum into my mouth.  If I try it again, I’d like to try a bi couple.  I’d like to have my head near her vagina so I can lick his cock as it goes in and out of her and then suck on both of them after he cums inside his girl..  

anyobe else crave this ??

• Like 4

• Members

I live the fantasy. I have a couple that I am active with on a semi regular basis. The three of us are very open and all engage in some hard core fucking. I've sucked him off. He's sucked me off. I've fucked her hard as he has his cock in my mouth. She loves it. We can keep it going for the entire night. I only will play with couples either MF or FF. Not interested in a single male. Am interested in a single female. It is explosive with my fuck couple. Always looking for more.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Reading that sure got me hard. I'd love to do all of that. Sounds super exciting. I'm imagining that's me in your post and I'm jerking off right now.

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 3/31/2021 at 5:22 AM, Lovetoplease said:

I would love to have you suck on my cock till i cum in your mouth then i will bend you over and fuck your ass till i cum in you

20200904_071356.jpg

20200904_071334.jpg

20200904_071340.jpg

jamieb4.JPG

I'm really liking  what I'm seeing here 😍 forreals 😏 you can cum in me anytime 

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Lovetoplease said:

Let me know when and where

Forreal? Daamn I wish you could be here right now 🤫😌 I

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/3/2021 at 6:32 AM, Lovetoplease said:

Let me know when and where

Right now would be amazing 😉 and anywheres by the ocean would be awesome too 😎 let's make it happen 

• Members
On 4/21/2021 at 8:13 PM, Juicylips69 said:

Mmmm can I suck you dry👅

I wanna get a taste of that too 😉🤤 lets group chat inna video or something see whos really the freakiest person on here ☺️☺️😍😍