Official Community Forums Home

What Is This Position Called Or Help Me Name It

Kirk

• Members

I am not nieve (sp) enough to really believe that I have discovered a new position, but with what little research I have done I have not seen this particular one described or pictured. Many moons ago when my wife could actually keep up with me we would spend many hours in our love making sessions and sometimes things would just happen. Like this position that I will attempt to describe for you in detail. It would be much easier if my wife would let me set up the camera to take a picture. Hah, no chance of that ever happening though. First, you must be semi-athletic or at least somewhat flexible (also helps to be somewhat well-endowed for the man ;) ). Okay here goes....The woman lays on her back, legs pulled up tight with knees against or beside her breasts, the man then straddles her hips/thigh area facing away from her (practically sitting on her) then in a somewhat strange, athletic manuever, must lean over supporting his weight with one arm all the while pushing his penis down and into the vagina. Now depending on the length of the mans upper legs and the width of the womans hips he can rest his knees on the bed or floor. I have found that it helps to have a couple of pillows to help support the mans weight with the added benefit of leaving his hand(s) able to play with the females ass. The great thing about this position is the womans access to his butt, not to mention the vagina is very tight even with the somewhat shallow penetration. We always use a small vibrator for her clit and believe me you can feel every vaginal contraction in this position. She uses her other hand to massage my butt and she always cums first then has the option of tickling me with the vibe. We like to revert back to this one every month or so.

I call it the "new" position, but since we have been using it for about 12 years it isn't very new. What is or should this position be called?

Any questions or comments are welcomed.

Kirk

PS, I have a small muscular butt and shave back there so hopefully the view is not too offensive for my wife :huh:;)

• Members

Well, if you mean to say Kirk, that once you "mount" your wife, that you are facing toward her feet, this position sounds a lot like the "Mexican Wave" which is an advanced position for sure! My hubby and I have done this, so that I can stimulate his ass a bit (he is getting more open to it) and the sensations are wonderful. However, he can't hold the position long, as he is not as strong as I would like - or he would either I suppose.

So, I think you position is not exactly "new" although I am sure it is a little different than the Wave as you describe your feet on the floor. That is the only thing that surprises me.

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members

Actually, my feet are never on the floor, what I mean't by that statement is that it may be possible to do this position even if the male is short in stature or the female has somewhat wide hips. I really should not have mentioned ever having my feet on the floor. Yes, I would be facing her feet except her feet are behind me or by her head (not sure, can't see 'em :) ). We also tried this one in reverse and it didn't work very well and ended up with our legs by each others head with me having full access to her butt and a very nice view, which did work quite well thank you very much. :D

Yes, I am a little sore immediately after. It didn't bother me when I was younger and didn't last quite as long :P . I think I will start calling it the "wave". Thanks...Tell him to keep trying, work out, build up some endurance, whatever he has to do, it is definately worth the effort. My problem is that I always hold out from cumming until I am sure that she has came as many times as she wants, by then I am getting a little sore and the slight discomfort breaks my concentration and THEN it takes me a while to actually cum. We really like this position occasionally. Key word "occasionally".