Official Community Forums Home

Bi curious

Luvcum

• Members

A week in a half ago I told my wife that I think I’m bi . I suffer from anxiety sometimes and she thinks that is all it is and she will not talk about it . We haven’t had sex until last night . We had a lot of foreplay before we had sex . I love touching her and holding her . I started to rub her ass and then I started licking and sucking her butt hole it drove her crazy then I licked her pussy till she came . She in return sucked my dick till I exploded in her mouth then we made out . I love that and she knows it . I would love to suck a good hard dick with her and she knows it but won’t talk about it . If she thinks I’m not bi why does she keep giving me my cum and tell me while she is sucking me how good it feels to have a cock in her mouth and then keep kissing me while she’s doing it . I imagine both of us sucking a dick together all the time now it is driving me crazy I’m so confused . She will only talk about sex when we are having it . Very confusing 

• Like 1

Guest Crazy Cat
8 hours ago, Luvcum said:

A week in a half ago I told my wife that I think I’m bi . I suffer from anxiety sometimes and she thinks that is all it is and she will not talk about it . We haven’t had sex until last night . We had a lot of foreplay before we had sex . I love touching her and holding her . I started to rub her ass and then I started licking and sucking her butt hole it drove her crazy then I licked her pussy till she came . She in return sucked my dick till I exploded in her mouth then we made out . I love that and she knows it . I would love to suck a good hard dick with her and she knows it but won’t talk about it . If she thinks I’m not bi why does she keep giving me my cum and tell me while she is sucking me how good it feels to have a cock in her mouth and then keep kissing me while she’s doing it . I imagine both of us sucking a dick together all the time now it is driving me crazy I’m so confused . She will only talk about sex when we are having it . Very confusing 

Good for you and your ability to be honest with her. Be patient, give her time to process. Think Girl Crush is spot on. (By the way Girl I am in LA just spent the weekend at Redondo Beach. Wish we could meet for a glass of wine)

• Members
3 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

This is just my opinion.. And mine only. I was with a man that was bi. When he told me, I was both turned on and insulted. It's hard enough to compete with woman.Something we grow up with. Now fresh in our mine a man too. As for me I needed time to process the whole he wanted me and a man too. At the same time. Although other events stop this from happening. But if not, I would have participated. Need to give her time to process this change. We are not made like men. Men have in forever loved to see Woman with Woman. Again Just my opinion. I hope it sheds some light into her possible feeling. :)

Thank you it does

• Members
43 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

Good for you and your ability to be honest with her. Be patient, give her time to process. Think Girl Crush is spot on. (By the way Girl I am in LA just spent the weekend at Redondo Beach. Wish we could meet for a glass of wine)

Thanks 

• Like 1

I would say that it may depend on her upbringing, her feelings about gay/bi people, and how recent this news is. Since it's pretty fresh, it has caused a lot of questions and probable insecurities.

Unfortunately, you came to this possible revelation AFTER you have gotten married. It'd be a shock to anyone. She's your WIFE. Not just some random girl. So, you've been with her a while....I'm sure she's trying to get over the shock. She also may be feeling that she's not enough for you and that, for some reason, you are unsatisfied and want more than her. She may also be feeling like you lied to her, since this is a part of sexuality that wasn't even brought up before. She thought she KNEW you. She thought she was secure in her place sexually. She's, understandably, blind-sided.

Has she ever said that she'd be interested in having an open marriage? Is she old fashioned? Does she discuss sex openly? If she's never discussed sex openly, then you can't expect that to change.......

To be fair to her, If it's only been about 2 weeks, you're expecting a lot for her to process. It took YOU this long to come to this idea, which you've probably been tossing around in your head for years. If YOU haven't been able to fully come to terms with it until now, how can you expect her to in such a short amount of time?

You need to give her time. If she doesn't want to be with anyone else, and won't accept that you want to be, while still married, you're going to have to come to a decision of whether to stay or go. Not to sound harsh, but that's the way it is. Do you honor your wife and marriage, and stay where you are, never fulfilling those bi curiosities, or do you leave and try it out?

I'm as open-minded as they come for most things. I probably would've been OK with this sort of news, but I would also have felt all of the aforementioned feelings as well.

Give her time. That's what it's going to take. Time and understanding. Do NOT pressure her. This isn't going to be as easy as deciding on a color for a living room wall, and you need her to be able to come to grip with it.

• Like 1

• Members

Coming to your own understanding of personal sexuality is wonderful. She may need some time to get there. I know from first hand experience that there are some women that will never accept a man as bisexual, or want to be in an intimate relationship with him. Since you are married, you will need to talk about her feelings,M your feelings and how to manage sexually. She will need time to process all of this. Don't push her to accept. Let her come to it. My last short term relationship, she would not accept my sexuality. It ended the relationship. The was no way things were going to work with her. She always believe that it was competition. 

• Like 1

Well how do you know for sure ur bi?? I mean I like certain stuff doesn't mean I'm bi

3 hours ago, Zking said:

You are thinking right. You girl isnt into it yet. I've watched my girl give bjs and swallow. She loves it! I also had her pull a train on 4 guys in 1 hr! As long as we BOTH agree, we are fine with anything! Good luck.

This is fantastic for you, and I'm thrilled you found someone this accepting.

I'm playing kind of devil's advocate here, but your woman knew going in how you are, right? You're not married, and didn't spring this on her all of a sudden. 

Where this is fantastically working out for your situation, Eros is right on. Some women just CAN'T accept it, and think of it as a competition. If they've never been around anyone that's bi, especially being WITH anyone that's bi, they're going to probably think that they're what many people stereotype them (incorrectly) as sex-crazed people that want to have sex with anyone.

Where I truly DO hope that this works out for the best, and I really do. Not trying to be a "Debbie Downer", but this is a serious thing. It's great that you finally told her. But you can't expect her to change so radically overnight, or expect her to say "You have a free pass, go fuck whomever you want" either. I'm not saying that you're a bad person either. I'm just saying you have extremely bad timing. LOL

Be patient. Be kind. Be understanding. 

• Members

I've discovered my sexuality going in all different directions lately. I have a man side that loves women and a female side that loves men. All I can say is take everything one day at a time and enjoy the things you like that she does for you. If she loves you she'll stick with you and except you for you. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 3/11/2018 at 9:41 AM, Zking said:

You are thinking right. You girl isnt into it yet. I've watched my girl give bjs and swallow. She loves it! I also had her pull a train on 4 guys in 1 hr! As long as we BOTH agree, we are fine with anything! Good luck.

You are lucky 

• Members
21 hours ago, Tyger said:

This is fantastic for you, and I'm thrilled you found someone this accepting.

I'm playing kind of devil's advocate here, but your woman knew going in how you are, right? You're not married, and didn't spring this on her all of a sudden. 

Where this is fantastically working out for your situation, Eros is right on. Some women just CAN'T accept it, and think of it as a competition. If they've never been around anyone that's bi, especially being WITH anyone that's bi, they're going to probably think that they're what many people stereotype them (incorrectly) as sex-crazed people that want to have sex with anyone.

Where I truly DO hope that this works out for the best, and I really do. Not trying to be a "Debbie Downer", but this is a serious thing. It's great that you finally told her. But you can't expect her to change so radically overnight, or expect her to say "You have a free pass, go fuck whomever you want" either. I'm not saying that you're a bad person either. I'm just saying you have extremely bad timing. LOL

Be patient. Be kind. Be understanding. 

You are right and I’m afraid this will not end well . I don’t expect to go out and suck a guy off I would like to have sex with her and another guy but I realize this will never happen and I hope the craving will go away . I’m going to see a psychiatrist this week feel very sad and scared as I am sure she is . Wish I didn’t feel this way maybe she is right and it’s just my anxiety and I can be treated . 

• Members
6 minutes ago, GirlCrush said:

It's so hard when you express feeling to the person that you should to be able to tell anything to. Your ride or die your spouse, and its met with sadness and uncertainty. I agree that maybe if  she had a inclination going into the relationship it might have been easier. But now that you've brought it up. The best thing is to keep talking about it. Don't shut it out. Because she will always wonder. Your right seeking help to deal with this is best. They can help you both come to terms with it. The Cats out of the bag. Now you just have to figure out how to handle it. What's best for Both You and Her. 😊

I don’t know if I can tell the therapist that I’m bi or think I’m bi ion so scared . I don’t think I could live without my wife or family. I think she knew along time ago but won’t admit to me and I even think she has cheated on me . I don’t blame her but it hurts so much . Thanks for listening. I had to leave work early because I was having a panic attach . 

• Like 1

• Members

I hope things get better for you as far as getting things worked out. I wish I had some magic words for you. Good luck with everything. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 3/11/2018 at 2:46 PM, Andrew said:

I've discovered my sexuality going in all different directions lately. I have a man side that loves women and a female side that loves men. All I can say is take everything one day at a time and enjoy the things you like that she does for you. If she loves you she'll stick with you and except you for you. 

I started to suck men's dicks 5 years ago at my wife's urging and I really love doing it now 

• Like 1

• Members

Impressive. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering if your wife can't ever agree, even after enough time to process the news, if there would be a way to fantasy play with her in a strap on for instance, that might give you some satisfaction of your bi desires.  I'm a bi-interested woman with a few bi experiences, none really satisfactory.  I'm trying to figure out a way to get this interest satisfied with my male partner.

• Members
7 hours ago, Didinussi said:

I'm wondering if your wife can't ever agree, even after enough time to process the news, if there would be a way to fantasy play with her in a strap on for instance, that might give you some satisfaction of your bi desires.  I'm a bi-interested woman with a few bi experiences, none really satisfactory.  I'm trying to figure out a way to get this interest satisfied with my male partner.

I have played with her pussy with a dildo and sucked it a little and have asked her to peg me with it but she won’t . That was a couple of years ago . 

• Members
41 minutes ago, Luvcum said:

I have played with her pussy with a dildo and sucked it a little and have asked her to peg me with it but she won’t . That was a couple of years ago . 

388E9C6E-8A9A-4CA4-856D-AD3033D9A055.thumb.jpeg.df86a5bc9fe482e390a2e6cd81431450.jpegA0C6B40D-A14E-4C80-BEB8-0CA5ADC5EA98.thumb.jpeg.dfb3b38b22025228954c7d8fa7538e1c.jpegB2A5CADA-CD7A-4D7C-8B8B-F20D5FBD8FC8.thumb.jpeg.933f9fcbcbe1701f635fd083dd760e18.jpeg

• Members

If I had a woman that wanted to play, or wanted to bring in another for play, I’d be all in. Talk to your SO again. Tell him how hot it is for you. Talk it up. Tell him how fucking sexy it would be to be a part of it. 

• 10 months later...
  • Members
On 3/19/2018 at 4:08 PM, Sillyp33 said:

ab782e5b-fb99-45fc-a859-b56bb24bc9fe.jpg

I would suck that too. I'd love to watch u suck ur cock. Hot🔥. Ur welcome to put that in here instead of the carrot, and then I'd lick it and and suck the rest of ur cum out of it. When I was younger I was able to suck on my cock head and maybe even a little more of it. 

IMG_20180111_113331-1.jpg

• Like 1