Official Community Forums Home

Hypersexuals

allit

• Members

The hypersexuals - science introduces a new category of people that really stand out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Research at the University of Heidelberg, Germany, published in the European Journal of Physiology (Pflügers Archiv) shows that a new 'category' of people has been discovered. The 'hypersexuals' were discovered as the result of a series of experiments involving both humans and primates.

The experiments were fairly straightforward:

1. first the test subjects (women) were asked questions about their sexual behavior - clearly a small but well defined group of 5% stood out and had lots more sex, masturbated much more frequently and had had many more sexual partners than the rest.

2. the test subjects were then asked to hand in a piece of cloth containing sweat from the armpits, and several vaginal fluid samples.

3. Then the monkeys came in and were presented the samples: the primates clearly singled out the same 5% of women who had stood out when questioned; concretely, the primates immediately dropped all other samples and started sniffing and licking the pieces of cloth coming from the 5%, becoming sexually aroused.

4. [Now the funny part]. All test subjects were then asked to stand naked in a room separated from the monkeys, so that the monkeys could see their bodies but not smell them. The monkeys were then asked to put a piece of cloth in a box matching that of the woman who the sample belongs to.

Surprisingly, the primates made many mistakes in associating the right sample to the righ naked body of the lined up women, -- except for the 5% who stood out in the previous experiments.

5. Finally, the women were asked to rate themselves, and the other women. Again, the same 5% was clearly perceived to be more "sexually attractive" than the rest.

The experiment was replicated several times with a total of 300 female subjects, so as to cancel out any hormonal cycles that could distort the results.

According to the scientists, there can only be one conclusion: there are "hypersexuals" amongst us, and they can be recognized not only by their hormones (and smell), but visually as well. They constitute around 5% of all women.

The hypersexual women in question have medium breasts, well pronounced nipples, a rather "skinny" appearance but with wide hips, and a well pronounced vulva. They have much more sex than the average, both with different partners as with themselves.

The scientists believe that the "hypersexuals" play a crucial role in society, by keeping it sexually excited and happy. Evolutionary speaking this is important because human and primate groups often tend to settle down after which the reproductive drive tends to decline. "Hypersexuals" keep evolution going, because they urge the other members of the group to compete sexually, which increases the overall fertility of the group, and its biological health.

The researchers noted similarities with behavioral studies of bonobo's, the closest relative to man. It was found that in these groups as well, 5% of the females were hyperactive sexually, whereas the rest took things more easily. The hypersexual female bonobo's had distinctive bodily features, similar to those found in the hypersexual women.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/1432-2013/

• Members

VERY INTERESTING Study!

I wonder how many of us our "hypersexuals!"

Mikayla

• Members

I thought it was real interesting. About 5% of the women lovers I have been with have had an equal sex drive. It is so nice to be with someone with an equal sex drive.

• Members

I think I'm one of those. :) I'm not really skinny, infact I go too far the other way, but I can't ever seem to get enough. :)