Official Community Forums Home

Tell me how you would eat my pussy!

• Members

Describe to me how you would eat my pussy. I love to have orgasiums from oral sex. Let me here how you would make me cum. I am suoer wet just thinking of the possibilities! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members

With my middle finger in your ass , my thumb in your pussy and licking your clit. Where are you?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

Kind of depends on you..... for instance do you like being controlled or do you like to be in control.... Another thing, have you ever thought of being in a relationship with a couple we're maybe again you're in control or we are in control.... Bottom line I eat pussy as well as any woman you've ever been with... That is until you've been with my wife.... And I taught her everything she knows!!!  😛😛😛😛

On 3/25/2018 at 5:20 PM, Wet n wild said:

Describe to me how you would eat my pussy. I love to have orgasiums from oral sex. Let me here how you would make me cum. I am suoer wet just thinking of the possibilities! 

I would suck your lips on your pussy.  I would put my young in your pussy and moving it in and out. Lick your clot. Faster and faster.  I want you to squirt all over my face.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Lepraswitch108 said:

Kind of depends on you..... for instance do you like being controlled or do you like to be in control.... Another thing, have you ever thought of being in a relationship with a couple we're maybe again you're in control or we are in control.... Bottom line I eat pussy as well as any woman you've ever been with... That is until you've been with my wife.... And I taught her everything she knows!!!  😛😛😛😛

I like cock and pussy both. Would love to have my pussy being eaten and suck cock at the same time.

• Like 4

• Members

Then this is how it would go.....  We would go to dinner, then to a dance club for drinks and dancing.  When we were done I would call for a car as we would not be wanting to drive.

Before leaving I would tell you to go the the ladies room and remove you're panties and bring them to me As you wouldn't be needing them for the rest of the evening....... How's it sound so far?

35 minutes ago, Barbata Dominick said:

I like cock and pussy both. Would love to have my pussy being eaten and suck cock at the same time.

• Thanks 1

• Members
24 minutes ago, Lepraswitch108 said:

Then this is how it would go.....  We would go to dinner, then to a dance club for drinks and dancing.  When we were done I would call for a car as we would not be wanting to drive.

Before leaving I would tell you to go the the ladies room and remove you're panties and bring them to me As you wouldn't be needing them for the rest of the evening....... How's it sound so far?

It sounds very exciting I love it do far. Tell me more

• Members
27 minutes ago, Lepraswitch108 said:

I love it very exciting.  When do we hook up?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I would start by sucking your toes. Kissing up your legs while my fingers played with your ass and pussy. When I felt you were ready I would suck your clit and tounge your pussy. I would lick and tounge your ass as well. You would tell me what you want and you would be in complete control. I eat cum. From your pussy. From your ass. From your feet. You are my goddess. I would worship your pussy for hours. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 3/25/2018 at 5:20 PM, Wet n wild said:

I would eat your juicy ,sweet , beautiful pussy EXACTLY the way you tell me to👅

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2019 at 2:57 PM, M1959P said:

Start by deeply kissing you with lots of tongue and working down your body with many wet licks and nibbles and kisses. When i get down lower i massage your inner thighs and all around your crotch while lightly sucking my way around your pussy lips then licking slowly just inside your pussy lips up to the clit. Circling lightly then running my tongue down your slit all the way to your ass running my wet tongue around your hole slightly entering making you squirm. Meanwhile with my left hand massaging your clit until my tongue returns there. I keep alternating my licks between pussy clit and asshole until i sense you getting close so i enter your ass with my middle finger while my point finger enters your pussy pushing them both until im on your g spot then i take that clit in my mouth and suck and lick it and work all 3 simultaneously until you explode your juices on my face and in my mouth and i drink every drop. Then we deeply kiss again while you lick my mouth and face clean. The smell of freshly cumming pussy fills the room. Sweet sweet smell 

DAMMNNN IM SOAKED!!!💋👌

• Like 3

• Members
40 minutes ago, Kehlani4u said:

DAMMNNN IM SOAKED!!!💋👌

Vibrating gently my clit with my legs wide open for you to go down on while i masterbate and juice up my cunt 

• Like 3

While I grab u oh so forcefully soft and put ur nice mouth on my pussy and help guide u from the bottom all the way up to my pulsating clit and spread lips apart so u can suck n lick until we both 💦🤔

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, M1959P said:

And the aroma of  two hot juicy cumming pussies would be more than i could handle. 

Masturbating and orgasms and pussies together. Cant get any more delicious. I would love a woman to go deep in my pussy and make me orgasm

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/23/2019 at 4:57 PM, M1959P said:

Start by deeply kissing you with lots of tongue and working down your body with many wet licks and nibbles and kisses. When i get down lower i massage your inner thighs and all around your crotch while lightly sucking my way around your pussy lips then licking slowly just inside your pussy lips up to the clit. Circling lightly then running my tongue down your slit all the way to your ass running my wet tongue around your hole slightly entering making you squirm. Meanwhile with my left hand massaging your clit until my tongue returns there. I keep alternating my licks between pussy clit and asshole until i sense you getting close so i enter your ass with my middle finger while my point finger enters your pussy pushing them both until im on your g spot then i take that clit in my mouth and suck and lick it and work all 3 simultaneously until you explode your juices on my face and in my mouth and i drink every drop. Then we deeply kiss again while you lick my mouth and face clean. The smell of freshly cumming pussy fills the room. Sweet sweet smell 

Lovin this description, I would love to have your deep cumming lip sucking mouth on me....

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

i would start by massaging your back turn you over kiss your harding nipples in my mouth  work my way down to your waiting bald pussy part your lips with my tongue  find  your hard and growing clit licking and sucking your clit then moved down to your whole sticking my tongue  then inserting a finger rubbing your g spot  and drinking your tasty  juries until you cum over my face   making me hard  and you asking for me to masturbate and cum over your tits

• Like 1

• 3 years later...