Official Community Forums Home

Finding a 3rd as an introvert couple

MarriedSexToys

• Members

We have been together over 10 years and have had threesomes in the past, always of the MFF variety. These threesomes in the past have been with close friends or co-workers of his. He is not shy when it comes to sex, and she is. We are both the kind of couple that likes to stay in as opposed to going out. Being parents doesn't make things any easier either. We have been looking into having another and are exploring our options. Neither of us drink so bars are out of the question, and as previously stated we are both introverts and like to keep to ourselves. Once we get into the bedroom, the shyness disappears and everything is up for discussion! We aren't swingers either and are only looking for another female, which has also proven to be slightly harder.

Lately we have been on Tinder, and have had some success matching with people, but nothing has come of it. Does anyone else have any ideas that we may not have looked into? Something that we can stay anonymous on until the time has come?

Thanks in advance!!

• Members

Wow, reading your post is almost as if I would be writing it myself. My wife and I are the same way....im straight and she is bi and only looking for another female. We have only had luck once in the last 7 years and that was from fetlife.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crazy Cat
2 hours ago, Gadget Geek said:

My wife and I are in the exact same situation. Where to go or how to find a third person when both of you are terribly introverted? 😕

Hmmmm, it’s a shame you are looking for a MMF Gadget for your wife. Because I am driving up to GR soon. 

• Members

Finding a third is not always easy. If the two of you are open to an MFM it is sometimes easier to find a third. The FMF can be more at her discretion. Good luck with finding the right people to share such a great experience with. 

• 4 months later...