Official Community Forums Home

Overweight woman

Carl Belson

Hello I have a great love for sex . I am a 70 year old man married to a 72 year old woman we both use to love having,Now I have a problem within the last two years she has gotten real heavy.she is 5ft.tall and is 245 Lbs..When we married in 1970 she weighed about 100 Lbs.we have two children both in their 40's . The problem is I can't get turned on enough to have sex with her.As you can guess this is a big problem,I love her vary much! Can anyone help me with this.

Hi I'm Becky, 40 married bi. I really like sex with older men and women, I would like to have fun with both of you. I do oral, anal and pussy.....and will try anything Message me please.

Becky.

• Members
6 hours ago, Becky said:

Hi I'm Becky, 40 married bi. I really like sex with older men and women, I would like to have fun with both of you. I do oral, anal and pussy.....and will try anything Message me please.

Becky.

I know this woman. Honest kind and caring. Give her a shout. She needs some fun. And she fears nothing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
On 4/19/2018 at 1:04 PM, Becky said:

Becky.

@Becky I want to masterbated with you.. Circle jerk with several jerking off

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Becky you sound so fucking fun