Official Community Forums Home

Realized i have become a whore, in a good way

Wisconsin Cougar

• Members

Since my husband and i opened up our marriage a couple of years ago, life has been awesome. We belong to a swingers group that has for all intense purposes became part our our extended family. Although he and I are generally Bi sexual we often engage is straight sex alot. We have some property that is somewhat remote and private so we are able to have lots of outdoor fun. This past weekend was simply gorgeous so we decided to host our group and as they arrived all ready to play it was funny to see the group all white as the long Wisconsin winter doesn't allow sun tans. Since joining this group they have become trusted friends that we not only play with but interact socially. My husband built a play room in the basement where we all play and its so much fun seeing everyone get along so well. The reasom i say this is at 1st if anyone is thinking about joining a swingers group, it isnt for everyone and we are so glad it worked out for us. I love the attention i get as we all play. Having multiple men competing for my mouth and pussy makes me all wet and horned up. Watchng the hubby fucking others is always a turnon and everyone just having fun. 

When he travels, i entertain 2 men of the group that live somewhat close, and i look forward to our mid morning/afternoon encounters. Lucky for me all i have to do is send a text to one of them and within an hour they are there to satisfy my desires. But i must admit, i have one guy is is younger, in his 30's that i love spreading my legs for, he is built like no other, stamina that wears me out. And a cock made for satisfying a cock whore like me. What really turns me on is when he cums he turns around and eats my cum soaked twat as i work at getting him hard again, within minutes he is ready to go again and then he can last for 45 minutes throwing me around the bed in every position you can think of and by the time he is done i am exhausted and sore but love every minute of it.

So this past weekend, yep i was used as a whore and I love every minute of it.

• Like 1