Official Community Forums Home

Pink BOB COMBO Cock Ring Anal Plug

ladylove

• Members

Pink BOB” Combo Cock Ring Anal Plug is made of seamless hypoallergenic silicone.  Use only water based lubes with silicone toys. It’s silky smooth, no seams, and has a tapered tip for ease of insertion, the ring part is stretchy, measures 1.6” at the widest point and has a 2.5” insertable length.   As alway you should use soap and water to clean before and after use.  The cock ring can be worn at the base of the penis or around the penis and balls.

I firstly want you to know my hubby is a beginner, beginner. He has not successfully used anal toys, before this one.  He liked the idea of them but putting one up his hinny made him apprehensive.  I on the other hand was excited for him to use it because I thought it would give him an even more pleasurable, intense orgasm.  We had extended four play, and used a lot of lidocaine lube to ease insertion, (you’ll find a review on that too.) success, it was in. He said it felt a little weird at first but then as he moved there was an extremely pleasurable sensation that felt different.  Fast forward to his orgasm, he said it was much more intense and had a harder time holding his orgasm back.  From my point of view, he felt harder and his orgasm felt much more intense!  I’d say its a win win situation!  We rate  the Pink BOB Combo cock ring anal plug a 5 out of 5 hearts!Review by Ladylove 6/2018