Official Community Forums Home

Favorite sex position and do you like to be eaten out?

Guest Empire1huge

Guest Empire1huge

Hi I am a male 34yrs old anod love to eat a good tasting and good smelling pussy. Making her moan and squirm to a shaking orgasms gets me hard. Just wondering why a woman would not keep there pussy clean for that to happen? Do most woman like getting there pussy eaten? How many orgasms is enough for you? I have my tongue pierced and know how to use it but been told they don't like it and some love it. Any opinions? And how about not pulling out. Do woman like that feeling of a creampie deep in them because I love the feeling of shooting a load deep inside. I am recently single and work my ass off building houses and rehabing them, any advice on how to meet a good woman to have fun with? Even if it's just a casual thing here and there and we both get off and relieve some stress or who knows maybe we hit it off and go further. Any advice is appreciated.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I love to have my pussy eaten. But that hasn't happened in a very very long time. I keep myself very clean. Trimmed at times but I mostly love to be clean shaven down there

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• Members
19 hours ago, RedKatana79 said:

I love to have my pussy eaten. But that hasn't happened in a very very long time. I keep myself very clean. Trimmed at times but I mostly love to be clean shaven down there

@RedKatana79 now's the time for orgasmic pussy eating. Totally love pleasuring ladies., got a pussy picture. ? large.0102191246.jpg.441ba267c0d7089e82616243363365b6.jpglarge.0717192244a.jpg.e49a81842198e67e2798003bba326c22.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Dr. D-Light

In the past, I had the "ideal bathroom set-up".  I had a "bathtub spa" that was basically a hose with a power jet that made the water in the tub act like a jetted tub.  Being able to stand in the shower, and focus the warm pulsing water on my clit as I washed my lady parts, would not only give me an orgasm, but it was the next best thing to having my pussy licked and played with.  Needless to say, my pussy was very clean!  Fast forward - my current housing situation is sad at best.  I am having major water line issues, and there is no hot water.  (Yes, I do clean up as best I can with cold water and hauling buckets of hot water to the tub.) But - it is not the same.

Hubby will eat me, after I have had my bath (most of the time), and if his health is up to it.  But - sometimes, he is a little rough in opening up the vaginal lips, and I am definitely NOT into pain.

My ex was phenomenal at eating me.  (And - we had a functional bathroom, so I could shower every day, 2 or more times a day.)  I also liked to use Honey Dust and Kama Sutra Mint and sometimes the Cinnamon body wash.  

I like it when my pussy is throbbing for the touch of his lips and tongue, especially when he is teasing me to "come out and play" so to speak.  Then, to feel his tongue swirl around my clit, then dive into me - then gentle sucking, then more tongue play. - Oh my!  Slide a vibrator over my clit, then inside while sucking - and the juices just flow!  (I had one ex who would squirt a little liquor over my clit then clean it off.  That too was pretty amazing!)  Also, being eaten after he has shaved me, and made sure that everything is "good to go", is also a major turn on.

I have never had a man with a pierced tongue so can't respond to that.  Sorry.

I also do, like it when my man is deep inside me, and exploding his cum deep inside me. (Even more so, if he has had me experiencing multiple orgasm's.  I think I had 11 back-to-back with my ex once.)

As for where to meet a good lady?  If it is "just for sex", I couldn't tell you.  If you want a long term relationship, then look where the ladies are.  Check out the social scene in your area - don't forget churches - as there are ladies there who are praying for a good man!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I suspect finding a female who doesn't enjoy that is gonna be difficult.  Especially if done correctly.  I guess the challenge is going to be finding a guy who really enjoys performing oral sex on his girl, and is also good at it.  I think you are in the minority.  

• Like 6

• Members

I love eating out my female partner. It is necessary that the area is clean and as nearly hairless as possible. My first experience with eating out a girl started with her showing me what women like with her fingers.I watched and learned. I prefer being with a woman that I have a relationship with not just a one night fuck. I need the added incentive of a relationship or familiarity with a woman to enjoy eating her. I love HER reaction to my licking her pussy. When I was in college , I slept with a girl that had long brown hair from her belly button to her ass hole. What a turn off, I could barely keep it hard. Would never, never eat her out when I found matted pubic hair, yuk, maybe from the last occupant? keep this in mind ladies!

• Members
3 minutes ago, loki said:

I love eating out my female partner. It is necessary that the area is clean and as nearly hairless as possible. My first experience with eating out a girl started with her showing me what women like with her fingers.I watched and learned. I prefer being with a woman that I have a relationship with not just a one night fuck. I need the added incentive of a relationship or familiarity with a woman to enjoy eating her. I love HER reaction to my licking her pussy. When I was in college , I slept with a girl that had long brown hair from her belly button to her ass hole. What a turn off, I could barely keep it hard. Would never, never eat her out when I found matted pubic hair, yuk, maybe from the last occupant? keep this in mind ladies!

Any considerate female would first ensure the area is clean.  You make a good point.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Amy D said:

I suspect finding a female who doesn't enjoy that is gonna be difficult.  Especially if done correctly.  I guess the challenge is going to be finding a guy who really enjoys performing oral sex on his girl, and is also good at it.  I think you are in the minority.  

I love eating pussy and I'm good at I like to tease the clit with my tongue while stroking her pussy. When the heat turns up a little anal play will almost always take her over the edge. I try to make it last as long as possible but when shes ready I know to finish the job. She won't admit it but when I put my finger in her ass while sucking on her she always cums. Ya she also loves a good ass licking to but she won't admit it. Unfortunately all I get is missionary no play time for me. Oh well I love to see her cum it pleases me that I can please her.

• Members

wow, I don't get this post from Mark7even.  His partner likes oral , likes a finger in her ass but doesn't fuck in any other position then missionary???

Why will the partner not do anything except fuck on her back? does she return the oral favor? How long will that relationship last?

just curious

• Like 1

• Members
8 hours ago, loki said:

wow, I don't get this post from Mark7even.  His partner likes oral , likes a finger in her ass but doesn't fuck in any other position then missionary???

Why will the partner not do anything except fuck on her back? does she return the oral favor? How long will that relationship last?

just curious

Actually it will last because I love her and I know she loves me. Sex is not her strong suite as they say. Who knows one day she may surprise me until then Ill just keep trying.

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/28/2019 at 9:07 PM, RedKatana79 said:

Wonderful😍

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/4/2019 at 11:28 PM, Mark7even said:

Actually it will last because I love her and I know she loves me. Sex is not her strong suite as they say. Who knows one day she may surprise me until then Ill just keep trying.

Greatly put, my SO went from loving to give head while I was driving to us only having sex maybe once a month, hoping it goes back to fucking like teenagers in our mid to late 40’s

• Members

As far as favorite position, that is difficult as they are all fun.  I guess if I had a favorite it I would prefer him to be lying on his back while "sitting" on his face.  Especially if there is a headboard to hold onto.  This way I can adjust my position as need to get maximum results.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Members
54 minutes ago, Amy D said:

As far as favorite position, that is difficult as they are all fun.  I guess if I had a favorite it I would prefer him to be lying on his back while "sitting" on his face.  Especially if there is a headboard to hold onto.  This way I can adjust my position as need to get maximum results.

I like when my wife gets in that position especially when I'm blindfolded.

• Like 1

• Members
18 minutes ago, Rio said:

I like when my wife gets in that position especially when I'm blindfolded.

Interesting. Normally I enjoy watching everything I can during sex. Especially when it comes to oral sex. But then I enjoy looking at the male physique, if you know what I mean.😀

• Like 4

here is a technique that I have had great success in the past. Have your wife/girl friend , flat on her back, legs apart. After much attention to her breasts and ass(not touching any part of the pussy,) blow some air across the lips and clit. This should drive her crazy. continue in this method until she promises everything and anything to touch her pussy. It is not a matter of she won't respond, it's a matter of if she reacts, but how long it takes to get her into that state of mind.

However , don't push the tease so far that she hates you for your efforts; Amy D, this is a shure thing. You can draw this out by leaving her pantys on and licking through the cloth. for all, RED KATANA

• Members
On 10/7/2019 at 8:35 PM, Guest LOKI said:

Amy D, this is a shure thing. You can draw this out by leaving her pantys on and licking through the cloth. for all, RED KATANA

Hmmm.... If It ever get the opportunity I will definitely suggest someone do this to me! 💓

• Members
On 7/28/2019 at 6:07 PM, RedKatana79 said:

I love eating pussy and ass I bet yours is wonderful.

• Members
On 10/7/2019 at 11:46 AM, Amy D said:

Now thats what Im talking about... Yes grind on me.

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Mark7even said:

Now thats what Im talking about... Yes grind on me.

Ooooh yesssss...... Let's see that tongue...... Here I come.......💕💕

• Like 3

• Members
1 minute ago, Mark7even said:

yes come and give it all to me ...

You have no idea how I would love to hear those exact words in real life.  Your wife is a lucky lady! 😉

• Thanks 1

• Members

I truly believe that it is a matter of your girl liking what you do for her as well as accepting feedback from her on how to improve her pleasure as well as yours, I had a 20 year old when I was in college and she was a neat freak. Some,times that is good. obsessive neatness is not. My girl liked reverse cow girl, After her riding me for quite a while, I would ask her for  a little oral contact, basically suck me dry.

She immediately refused, my dick tasted "yucky" yes it was the 80's. That stiff she did not care for was her pussy juice, very little fluid was me.

had to jump in the shower and scrub off the smell and taste if I every wanted to cum. So she started to fuck with a wet towel next to the bed.

She wanted me to fuck her ass when a girl friend told her how great it felt  I asked if she wanted a hazmat crew on standby. That was my last date with  her...

• Haha 1

• Members
On 10/14/2019 at 11:09 AM, Amy D said:

You have no idea how I would love to hear those exact words in real life.  Your wife is a lucky lady! 😉

@Amy D speaking gently into your ear asking permission to do exactly what you want me to pleasure you.