Official Community Forums Home

naked

Empire1huge

• Members
16 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

Where can I find one of those?

Catchy. But then you wouldn't be naked.  Whatever you do, Just don't cover the good part.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife is out giving our granddaughter a driving lesson so I'm sitting here on my back porch naked with my butt plug in Reading TT with the sun warming my genitals

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Rio said:

My wife is out giving our granddaughter a driving lesson so I'm sitting here on my back porch naked with my butt plug in Reading TT with the sun warming my genitals

Now that's a good boy our Tom loves doing that same thing sitting in the yard TOTALLY NAKED enjoying the warmth of the sun on those big beautiful genitals as you called them 😲 we usually have a nude pool party at least once every 2 weeks you should think about joining us we'd love to have you especially when we can see you in your natural body HUBA HUBA 

• 5 months later...
  • Members

i love seen my wife naked and connieknows is that u in your profile photo tell us some more story's about your sexy family

• Members
On 6/16/2018 at 6:45 PM, Empire1huge said:

Anyone else walk around the house naked? Where I live there are no kids and I have a huge privacy fence so as soon as I get home and shower I just go about things naked. is this wrong or ? should I have to put clothes on if no one can c me unless they try realy hard to. It just feels more relaxing to me. 

I usually walk around the house naked in the morning until I have to get dressed to go on errands and I also like going to the nude beach because it is so much more comfortable and free.  On warm evenings we can swim naked in our pool but can't really do so during the day because of neighbors and living on a golf course.  There is nothing wrong with nudity and you should be naked whenever you feel like it in your own house.  I would be naked more often outside if it weren't for the neighbors and golfers; common courtesy demands being respectful of others who may not share the same views on nudity.

But be free and comfortable wherever you can.  Enjoy because being naked is a good thing!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

naked and nudity I live in east texas and wish I could find others that are comfortable with nudity ,and also interested in going to a nudist camp . ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The only time I'm dressed in the house is when I have to let the dogs out.  There's no reason to be dressed otherwise, unless I have to go somewhere.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I like being naked around the house as much as possible as well. Today was time to shave the boys and get nice and smooth. Once I did I went out on my dock, sat there feeling the breeze caressing my freshly shaved cock and balls drinking glass of wine.

IMG_20200727_210232453.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 7/27/2020 at 9:18 PM, Rio said:

I like being naked around the house as much as possible as well. Today was time to shave the boys and get nice and smooth. Once I did I went out on my dock, sat there feeling the breeze caressing my freshly shaved cock and balls drinking glass of wine.

IMG_20200727_210232453.jpg

Very nice picture. Thank you

• Members
On 8/29/2018 at 10:01 PM, Britta said:

I will occasionally clean the house naked,  especially if I start off cleaning the shower.  I'm not the Erin Andrews type that parades around naked.  I live in a condo and my neighbor is a retired handyman that I call on for small chores.  He has a habit of just dropping by, so I have to be cautious.  Coincidentally he tends to show up after I've just taken a shower.  Someone pointed out to me that he can probably figure it out because he can hear my hot water heater exhausting or something like that.

That would be so awesome to cum over and be your handyman mmmmmmm

• 10 months later...
  • Members
2 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

I occasionally walk around my apartment naked, but you will commonly find me watching TV in the evening wearing nothing but panties. After my shower, that is all I put on, and slip into bed the same way.  I don't have large breasts, so spending lots of time without a bra is comfortable for me. 

Can I see your beautiful breasts with out your bra Jennifer?????

• Members
5 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Can I see your beautiful breasts with out your bra Jennifer?????

I'd love to see your beautiful breasts as well

• Members
31 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

I'd love too see that big, beautiful cock of yours sliding between my breasts!  Does it enjoy giving away Pearl Necklaces?

Now that would be hot

• Members

How about after I fuck your boobs and give you a pearl necklace I lick it up and we do a little snowballing