Official Community Forums Home

Comfort Strap On Harness

Tyger

https://www.tootimid.com/Comfort-Strap-On-Harness-9340.html

Comfort Strap-On Harness

My GF is a size 26, I'm a size 16.........We love strap on play. 

This harness says it will fit up to a 48" waist. I'm not so sure that's entirely accurate because, though hippy, my waist is very small thanks to my hourglass figure. And, even with strapping it on and not pulling it up, I couldn't get it on.

But, for those that may be smaller, I will tell you my pluses on this item, because, even though I don't get to play with it until I'm smaller, I do have some good points to bring to the table.

The strap that goes around the waist is a wide, velcro one, and it's very, very strong!! No worries about it  becoming undone for sure!! The faux leather is very soft, and has no odor. And, the hole for the dildo can accommodate one that is about 1.5" in diameter. As seen in the picture above, there is a slit in the back, so you can slide the dildo all the way thru. The slit is reinforced with a single line stitch, to help keep it strong and not tear. The O ring inside the harness feels like rubber, and thick, so you can keep your toy in a bit more securely. 

The only question I have is about the 2 straps that go down the crotch, and over the hips. Those are adjustable, but seem a bit thin for me, and may cut into the skin a bit, due to the narrowness of them, but they are also faux leather, so are soft a supple, so that may not  be a concern.

So, in fairness, I won't rate this one for usage because I couldn't get it on.......literally!! LOL However, I do LOVE the softness and material, and idea of it.