Official Community Forums Home

deleted

H. Housewife

• Members

This is the guy of my dreams and he'll be the type of guy who gets so much hotter in age. I just had a memory of  the naughty messages that I sent him and I hope he erased them all. I almost died when he talked about a gift that I sent him. I played it off that I forgot about it but I didn't forget. Now I feel like a nun with my messages but my mind is like Lilith and the devil. His Birthday is next month and of course my mind has lots of gifts to give him but for real I'm glad he won't be alone that day. I had an awesome dream about him he was in a three some and when I woke up I so aroused I gave myself a super amazing orgasms. 

Screenshot_20180626-190642.png

Screenshot_20180624-190642.png

Screenshot_20180624-113313.png

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/22/2018 at 5:27 AM, GirlCrush said:

He is pretty Handsome there HH. I think if its what you feel you should tell him. For me, I've never been real good with rejection. Something Im working on. So I say it never hurts to tell. Never know unless you tell. Good luck keep us posted if you do 😊

I just sent him a brief message and he can take it or leave it. The eclipse is on July 27th and it helps people get rid of what doesn't serve them. My life is like a chess game and each step is carefully thought through each move. I've gotten physically and verbally hurt but someone who I'm with. He says he's sorry but I'm worried if I don't have a plan to get out I'm afraid of the outcome. I have a poker face around him but I'm really scared. I haven't told family or friends but I will when the time comes. I honestly thought that would never happen to me but it did. GirlCrush make a wish on the 27th and manifest your wish it will come true.

• Members
3 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

HH, Ive been .mentally abused fir 35 yrs. Most ppl that know me would never guess it. If he is physically hurting you.  that is a double wammy. Please get out! My mental abuse has really taken its toll on me. Now that my kids are pretty much gone.. I have my 16yr old still at home.. But at that age they r never home. If you don't have kids together yet. Just you to worry about. For sure get out. I will make that wish on the 27th. I believe in what you say and hope all come true for you too 😊

I never know why people have to treat the ones that they supposed to love hurt that person. I don't regret the message to him but it will be anything  more. At least I can communicate to him. This may sound odd and yet funny but I should have been a nun. Too late now since my mind is corrupted with lust,pain,and too much grief. CrushGirl may you heal yourself from you emotional pain🙏

• Thanks 1

• Members
11 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

HH first of all its for...not fir lol.. Im good at typo's. But I always wondered this to.. For many years I use to try to stick up for myself. It just made things worse. I tried to leave many times and he made his way back ....somehow. To this day he will say  unforgivable things to me. Most of the time he does it in front of others. Like our kids. If I act like Im even a bit hurt by it. He plays it up. I'm not hurt..that ended years ago. But I am embarrassed that he does it in front of our kids. I've tried as I've gotten older to tell him to stop. But he is ok for a bit. For me each day with him is like a ticking time bomb. My kids understand my fear of messing anything up.. Like last week I hit a curb.. For most shit happens but for me... I went to my older son in fear so that he could look at my car. Not a good look. So see I share these stories because before you know it you will be 52 and just fucked up in the head. So get out while you can. 

I just don't know how I should feel right now he's being super nice. I'm starting to feel like it's a karmic lesson with the message I sent to the other guy. I pray my mind and life will get better🙏 It sucks that I can't talk to people that I know they live too far away and the phone conversation I think is too impersonal. 

CrushGirl thank you for sharing your experiences and I hope someday you will heal🙏My mom went through years of abuse with her last husband and I helped her pick up the pieces. It really fucking sucks when children are around abuse and I wish people would consider to think before they act. Life has so many lessons but for now it's just a time to do some major self healing. 

No matter however long it takes to get your own life together never lose hope which half the time I do. Easier said than done" go after what you desire in life" If that was just so easy everyone would be so happy. 

• Members

There are too many controlling men and some women out there that believe abuse of all forms is just. Abuse is never just or right. I’d encourage anyone who wants to know what to look for and watch out for to read Gift of Fear. There is very good infomation on how to spot abusive people before getting in deep. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
8 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

Its pattern, I know this 1st hand..acting very nice..what it does the loving person you are.. Pulls you back in. Before you know it you are a willing participant in his behavior. It's a roller coaster with no stop button. You start to feel bad about your self. You won't see yourself as others do. If you do talk about it with others if you don't act and leave.. Ppl will start to except it with you. You may just cover up for him..or even make excuses... Or just put on a face ..instead of facing it. My hope is for you not to let his behavior continue. 

The sad thing I've been trying to get answers from tarot card readings even though I love the readings. Mabye it's wishful thinking he'd go off with someone else to love and he can be happier. As for me my wish is taken take but at least I wasn't forgotten. Everyone needs the person of thier dreams in thier life it would heal the person more ways then one. I don't hate him I just hate what he has done. Yeah,everything you said sums it all up. Why do good people get abused?I finally stopped blaming myself,stopped being so sad,and recently feel happier mabye it has to do with the moon cycle and help from things I pray to. I pray to everything the universe and angels it's ok for those who don't believe. My intuition kind of sucks now because I have had this gut feeling he cheated on me the physical way I guess I'm not any better I was just doing that the mental way. I hope I'm wrong but if I'm right so be it.

• Members
6 hours ago, RC4BLUE said:

There are too many controlling men and some women out there that believe abuse of all forms is just. Abuse is never just or right. I’d encourage anyone who wants to know what to look for and watch out for to read Gift of Fear. There is very good infomation on how to spot abusive people before getting in deep. 

I really appreciate the info and that will help,thank you

• Members
16 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

Its pattern, I know this 1st hand..acting very nice..what it does the loving person you are.. Pulls you back in. Before you know it you are a willing participant in his behavior. It's a roller coaster with no stop button. You start to feel bad about your self. You won't see yourself as others do. If you do talk about it with others if you don't act and leave.. Ppl will start to except it with you. You may just cover up for him..or even make excuses... Or just put on a face ..instead of facing it. My hope is for you not to let his behavior continue. 

You both should get out and help support each other. As you are now.  It hurts me to see you live like this. Take the advice you are giving to the other and act on it. Better times are coming. But you need to give them a chance.

• Like 1