Official Community Forums Home

How do you erase a profile and attachments?

H. Housewife

• Members

Sometimes it is not about forgetting the past, but it is moving forward from it. The past is what made you who you are today. I suggest embracing the good, promoting what you have learned and transforming into what you wish to become. We all can become the butterfly if we allow transformation in our lives. The past gives us prospective and knowledge. The now gives us opportunity and discovery. The future gives us freedom to be who we wish to be. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/6/2018 at 6:55 AM, RC4BLUE said:

Sometimes it is not about forgetting the past, but it is moving forward from it. The past is what made you who you are today. I suggest embracing the good, promoting what you have learned and transforming into what you wish to become. We all can become the butterfly if we allow transformation in our lives. The past gives us prospective and knowledge. The now gives us opportunity and discovery. The future gives us freedom to be who we wish to be. 

Thank you I do agree about what you said and I still would like to erase it all and start off with a clean slate. I don't want to remember things and I have to somehow forget about the things that burn a whole in my heart. I'm forgiving and at the same time a feel so foolish with other things. Life has lessons to learn from and I'm just tired of those lessons. It just really sucks to be in my head so much and I try not to think about anything but life goals. I could ramble on but that will just depress me even more. I try my best to be uplifted with positive thoughts. 

• Members

If I could answer your question I would. I would like to know. I may want too some day. Somebody that read this knows.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...