Official Community Forums Home

One Night Stands...

Rob

• Members
Ok, thank you for that . . . next caller.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would say that one-night stands is lika having a burger on the town instead of a decent meal at home.

If you are hungy and really need to satisfy your needs, well maybe you choose the fast food.

Bu exactly as with burgers you very sonn feel hungry agiain and fell likae you havn´t eaten. Because you have not got what you really need in the long run.

Working on relationship and exploring another person sexually, and in all other fields, is something very different. And much more satisfying.

And I am afraid tha there ends the similarity with the burger vs the homecocked meal.

Cause a burger on the town will not destroy or poison your ability to make a good meal at home.

But a one night stand can ruin a lot, somtimes everything, in a relationship

Tor

• Members

My experience with 1 night stands were with guys I'd known for a while, but never thought of being sexually involved with, and yes, alcohol did play a part in some of them. Nice thing was, we were still friends after it was all over and done with. 1 of them, we became even closer friends and I would hang out watching sports at his place with all of his guy buddies.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

When I was single during the mid to late 1970's I had quite a few. I found them unfulfilling so I stopped.