Official Community Forums Home

Alternative Finishes For The Non-swallowers

bkanasky

• Members
Ogoodsucker, and Hrnychck: I feel like you are objecting to something neither Mikayla or I ever said. If your husband is truly happy that you don't swallow his cum, then I don't see any problem. I certainly am not going to tell a woman She HAS to do anything. I do think people should think about why they do and don't do things, and understand that there are consequences, both for them. and their partners.

Both Mikayla and I have referred to the fact that Prostitution would not exist if married women learned to give their husband blow jobs. I was told that directly by a prostitute I interviewed as a client many years ago. The more recent study that Mikayla read and mentions above, simply confirmed what I had been told, and what I had learned after doing divorce work for more than 30 years.

People, this country has an epidemic of dysfunctional marriages, and much of the dysfunction relates to the couple's SEX LIFE. When a couple can work out their sex life and become play mates, the other issues in the marriage tend to also work out. There is no guarantee, as there are all kinds of forces that can tear a marriage apart, other than sex, and money issues, the two top ones in American Divorces. However, as readers can see here, when couples find a way to enjoy each other sexually, they are much happier, and grow much closer to each other. They become a real team, and work together to overcome the rest of the little things that drive us all nuts.

If you and your hasband are honestly happy with your sex life- I don't care if you are celebate partners- then our comments about oral sex and swallowing do not apply to you at all. What I was trying to tell everyone is that there are serious reasons relating to how partners- men, as well as women- feel about their wives/husbands based on how the wife treats him. It relates to trust, love, lust, and a desire to pleasure him, which is what love-making has to be all about if it is going to work. The shoe is worn on both feet. I have little patience with men who refuse to do oral on their wives to pleasure them, complaining about smells, or taste, etc. My comments are not an attack on women, only, but on people who enter relationships and then refuse to pleasure their spouses, but claim that they have a happy marriage. If I could have a dollar for every person who has walked into a law office to hire a lawyer to represent them in a divorce, who says, " My______ has left me for another ___________, and I don't know why?" I would be a very rich man. NO one likes to feel rejected, or treated like they are a leper. Don't do that to your spouse, ever.

Ok, Howard, I was simply responding to the post of "pissing these tight ass woman off who if are embrrassed, deserve to be"

Howard, lets say you are my husband, I am giving you the best blow job of you life,(hence my name 1goodsucker) For the last 3 days you have crammed as much onion, garlic, or what ever else down for your meals. I am not going to swallow and hurl on your cock, because that may not be such an arousal for either of us. This is what I meant by CANT. Instead I am going to do what ever else it takes to make your eyes roll in the back of your head. (although we can all agree that swallowing is the best action) there is always a second best! Right?!

So, yes I see your point. Yes I too myself in the beginning said i didnt want to but eventually gave in and found that I enjoyed it just as much as he did and could even cum myself from it. My grandmother use to say, if you throw it in a mans face long enough, he is going to take, no matter if the man is a priest or not. I love my husband and couldnt stand the thought of him getting satisfaction from some where else because I refused to give it and knowing that as much as we love and care for each other that, refusal and that alone is what made him leave. So please dont get me wrong i see your point!

I meant that there is alwys a chance even if it is 1% out of 100% that we cant swallow, even for those of us that enjoy it very much!

• 1 year later...

My wife has tried swallowing in the past and was intimidated by the force of things. She has not tried again for 2 years but recently began taking things to completion with a barrier. Like many men, I hope she will eventually take our intimacy to a deeper level by swallowing. I am encouraged by her gradual steps. I was looking for a thread here that had success stories from other couples- how long it took and what helped them achieve this. I am hoping to hear from both men and women how they got through this issue to a more mutually bonding aspect of lovemaking. Thanks.

• Members
My wife has tried swallowing in the past and was intimidated by the force of things. She has not tried again for 2 years but recently began taking things to completion with a barrier. Like many men, I hope she will eventually take our intimacy to a deeper level by swallowing. I am encouraged by her gradual steps. I was looking for a thread here that had success stories from other couples- how long it took and what helped them achieve this. I am hoping to hear from both men and women how they got through this issue to a more mutually bonding aspect of lovemaking. Thanks.

Me and my hubby have been together nearly 15 years and married for 8. I have sucked his cock for all of this time but I never so much as let him cum anywhere near my mouth until 2 weeks ago when I just went for it. I did gag at the taste but I did swallow about 90% of it as there was quite a bit! I did it again last Friday but spat it out, well he was lying on his back and he shot straight in to my mouth and I let it run back out and down his cock as he was cumming. I was still sucking and wanking him as he came and he was quite happy with this. At the moment I will say that I choose not to swallow but this is on taste alone I have no problems with what it is or where it comes form and yes he gives me oral and stays for ages as I cum.

I will have a can of coke on hand, fruity lubes and someone mentioned polo mints as this is good for flavour and give him a tingle. Its just perseverance and gallons of pineapple juice!

I have only given DH a blowjob because I wanted to, I always knew he wanted me to but he never put pressure on me to do it. After 15 years we are still surprising one another and that the fun!