Official Community Forums Home

Brittany says Hello

Britta

• Members

Hi, I am Brittany and I'm 28.  I found this forum by accident and read some of the topics and decided I needed to join.

I am single and not really dating anyone steadily although I do have a few suitors.  I really haven't dated anyone steadily since college, but had a couple of BFs.

I plan to add some topic discussions, so please read and respond.  Thanks. XOXO 

• Like 5

• Members

Welcome to the site. I will look forward to your topics. Look around and enjoy.

• Members

Welcome.... Hope u enjoy ur stay!😊 

Also will stay tuned for ur discussions📝

• Members

Hey gorgeous message me anytime you wna talk 

• Members

Britta, I too am a newbie here. Everyone has been so nice. I look forward to your writing/ discussion topics. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

cool site with cool people sharing interests and sometime beautiful pictures. Good site to learn a lot

• Members
8 hours ago, Byron said:

Hi there, new here also, hope to chat sometime 

Thanks.  Enjoy.

• Like 2

• Members

Zking,  Hey thanks for taking the time to show your piercings!! I am new here also and  I think it is sexy and unfortunately I have never had the experience to ride a pierced cock! I was talking with a friend just yesterday and she mentioned during a conversation about cocks, she had been with a guy that had the "head" of his cock pierced. she explained it is sooo pleasurable for the woman, to feel the piercings especially the head. I am curious  now myself, 2 know that feeling of a pierced cock!!! I like your choice of silver or gold!! Have you had the piercings for more than a few years? I'm guessing you've had the piercings strategically placed for the sol purpose of your girls/wife's pleasure? Look forward to your commentary!! It's nice to meet you!! 

holli

• Members
41 minutes ago, Zking said:

I had my dick piercings thru the head, the shaft and my nuts, mainly for me. I go naked a lot in Idaho hot springs. But it turns out that different women like different piercings. So I got bid bars down to the rings. Some women get a little panic when they see me with a hard on and bars everywhere! Some love the feel when giving head, some don't !  All is fun because most women never seen a pierced dick!!  Lol

Wow, that would be a bit scary at first! A very close friend described the feeling of a pierced cock, it was almost a "sexual" experience for me listening to her!! It sounds soo awesome...

• Members

Guy's penises are not very attractive.  It doesn't matter if they are fallcid or erect, they just aren't attractive.  Even bedazzled does nothing for me me.  

(Btw, I don't think a woman's vagina is very attractive either, but I know you guys are about  visual stimulation.)