Official Community Forums Home

Hi, I'm new.

Layla94

• Members

So unlike many on here I guess I'm super naive. I've never even made out with someone before. >///< but I masturbate a lot and I'm very interested in sex and having a safe place for discussing it. (Also yes I'm waiting on purpose) I'm mostly here bc I have never had an orgasm and i want to learn how to do it without a toy. Just fingers. 

• Like 1

• Members

Welcum to the forum. There's plenty of topics, discussions, and many willing people to give answers to your questions. 

Look around, have fun, and hopefully we'll all her about how you came using your fingers. 

• Members

Well I've only had one boyfriend and we didn't get that far... Before we broke up last april. :( I'm interested in guys for sure, I'm very drawn to masculinity. Rather than being confused about my sexual orientation like many friends, I've been scared of how strongly I feel haha. And yes a man would try to get me off. But I'm waiting for marriage to let a man see that part of me. Or touch it actually. I guess making out is as far as I'll go pre-marriage. That's why I'm looking at toys and seeking advice for masturbation, not sex or seduction.

• Members

Welcome to the site. Embrace your sexual orientation. There is no need to fear it. As for masturbation, it is a great way to get to know what you like and what feels good. To find orgasm be sure you are in a comfortable place, aroused and open to the sensations. Sometimes people stop when there is a intense feeling of pleasure and if they would keep going they would have the orgasmic release they are looking for. Also remember there are different types of orgasm and multiple erogenous zones that can be very satisfying to touch, stroke and manipulate to help you get where you wish to be. Mostly focus on pleasure and allow it to build.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Thank you:) and i have tried just letting it build. My hand will cramp up sometimes and i just have to stop. Other times though i reach like this great feeling and it's like being on the cusp and i keep going... And it fizzles away. No explanation. Maybe it is an orgasm and they just aren't as sensational as I've always heard.

• Members

Some orgasms are earth shattering others are snap crackle pop. Keep getting to know your body and you will find the variety of pleasure you seek.

• Like 1

• Members

I've never been able to get there with just my fingers.

• Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, Tiny Flower said:

I have had the same thing. Building up to a great tingling feeling and it gets better better and gone. It is frustrating to me. No explanation. I know now it happens to more than me. Let me know if the secret is found to make that stop. I want to finish. I wnder if orgasm can be that small slight or quick. ?? :o 

From what I have been learning here, yeah they can be. It's not a strong one, but i guess its sort of a release? I know my "miniscule orgasms" (if thats what it is) happen when im actually fingering inside. I hear all the best orgasm stories are about the clit so maybe thats why? Are you the same? And likewise if you hear something please share!

• Members

The best way I have an orgasm is just a dildo in me and a bullet on my clit.  It doesn't even take movement with the dildo, but I definitely need the bullet.  The best orgasm I've ever had, which just started a few months ago when I got the glass dildo, is a g-spot orgasm.  It feels completely different but it is a different release.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

G-spot and clit works for every woman I’ve ever been with.  

Have you tried something like a rabbit vibe? 

• Members
2 hours ago, Wem12 said:

No, I have never tried anything. That's why I'm here, to figure out what  I should try:)

• Members
5 hours ago, Wem12 said:

Rabbit vibes don't work for me....they don't hit my clit in the right spot.  That's why I like the bullet vibe, I can put it where I want it.

• Like 1

• Members

The thing to remember is that there are hundreds of thousands of little nerve ending in the clitorial bulb and arms (that extend deep into the body). It is the only sport that was specifically designed for pleasure. For many women direst or indirect stimulation is the best way to a rive orgasm. Vibration can be an excellent source to bring about such a sensation. There are many women who enjoy the feeling of a g-spot or just the fullness of penetration sensation as well. The best thing is to experiment and discover what is best for you. For some women a rabbit toy is not the right shape or size to effectively achieve orgasmic release. Others swear by it.  Either way, find what is best for you. 

• Like 1