Official Community Forums Home

How To Have An Orgasm

Mikayla1

• Members

Hi All,

Apparently the link to my last article, How To Have an Orgasm, is only on the front page, and if you do not go there - which you all SHOULD periodically - then you would not see it. So, here is the link for it, and soon my article on The Quest For The Holy Grail Of Orgasms - The G-Spot - will be up!

Happy Reading!

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/misc...have_orgasm.htm

Mikayla

• Members
Hi All,

Apparently the link to my last article, How To Have an Orgasm, is only on the front page, and if you do not go there - which you all SHOULD periodically - then you would not see it. So, here is the link for it, and soon my article on The Quest For The Holy Grail Of Orgasms - The G-Spot - will be up!

Happy Reading!

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/misc...have_orgasm.htm

Mikayla

In reading past posts which refer to your article on Orgasms I searched and searched the board for it I thought It was something I was doing wrong in not finding it......Until oneday I did happen to check the front page which I NEVER seem to do and YIPPIE I found it and ofcourse read it from start to end.....JOB WELL DONE I must say and thanks for adding the link Im sure it will help others and they wont think they are going nuts looking for it like I did....lol......to tell you the truth if I didnt find it I was going to PM you and aske just where the hell it is lol.

Hrnychick

• Members

Thanks Mikayla, Like Hrnychick I don't check the from page very often at all. I went to sex education looking for the article. Now my friend can read it. I have to say EXTREMELY well written and loads of information for others. Another wonderful article! :)

Kathy

• Members

OOoo you girls miss out on a lot, not going to the home page! Tsk! Tsk! *playful tease* I bookmarked the home page (instead of, for example, the forums or the shopping section), that way I have access to pretty much everything right then and there and I get to see all the new stuff.