Official Community Forums Home

Can I Decrease My Sex Drive?

univ`

• Members

hi i'm arthur.

And i'm a very freaky guy. i'm 20yrs.

I have read all the side affects in releasing semen and i have this side in me that is a freaky side. And i'm wondering if there is anyway to slow/turn off my sex drive besides cutting off my penis lol...

• Members

Welcome Univ to Tootimid!!!! :) Well this of course is my opinion on the situtation. I think you need to know what turns you on, in order to decrease your sex drive. I have to say that this is the first I have heard of someone trying to decrease there sex drive. If you know what turns you on then try to keep your mind off that subject or person, I think would be a start.

Also maybe add more activity in your life to keep your mind busy? I am really not sure if there is anything out there to decrease your sex drive but in this day in age I am sure there may be. Have you talked to your DR? These are the only things that I can think of off the top of my head. I am sure that others here on the forum will prolly be a little more helpful.

Good Luck!

• Members

Hi Univ!

First, what "side affects" are you talking about? Please tell me you aren't talking about "not having sperm when you are older" or "not being able to have kids!" Those are URBAN myths! While it is true if you are trying to conceive a child you should not whack off while trying, so as to save the sperm, and the fastest swimmers for the conception (this is you are having trouble conceiving) - you are 20 man - do NOT worry about having a high sex drive. YOU are supposed to - YOU are in your PRIME age for sex drives!

I would not worry about trying to decrease your sex drive. The only thing I would worry about is if you are so consumed with masturbation that you never leave the house! I am most sure this is not your problem! So, continue on my 20-year old friend - you are normal and entitled to your sexuality!

Mikayla

• Members

Why would you want to? :) I wish my fiancee had a higher sex drive. I mean, he can keep up most of the time, but there are times I would go two or three times and after once, he's pretty much done.

• Members
hi i'm arthur.

I have read all the side affects in releasing semen and i have this side in me that is a freaky side. And i'm wondering if there is anyway to slow/turn off my sex drive besides cutting off my penis lol...

Well i masterbate on a daily basis and yesturday i broke my 3 day streak without masterbating so now i'm renewing it today i try telling myself or holding myself from getting an errection but disobedience conclusions to failure. Ok so i'm @ w0rk....And i mean a fine woman or a fine body or a fine fine ass goes by my eyes just catches on and starts having fantasies....it's like my eyes are magnets...i'm single and i don't wanna be in a relationship where i will focus myself on her pussy/ass. what type of bf is that? the ghetto guys from the projects, I'm not ghetto nore dress it, i dress with class in a manner way or in other words...casual. also someone replied about 'what side affects" Well i did my research and can go find the proof if it come's to a certain point i would have to stress it out to prove my point. But i searched that masterbating have sideaffects as bad odors/forgetnessful/hairloss and ton's of more that i didn't find important....these are 3 that i suffer the most.... when i don't masterbate, my balls smell good & i smell good otherwise i stink and same goes for others i noticed always forgetting something. I would perfer not to agur. I just medication/supplements that can any supplement/medication that has in they're side effects "decrease sex drive" or w/e etc. I don't think i have anything else to say =\

• Members
hi i'm arthur.

The most effective method is called "The bobbit method", get together with a Latino woman, Philippino will suffice, and have an innocent chat with a member of the opposite sex. For free, not one time only, your popo will be sliced from your body. Though you might have the same drive, your sex drive is useless. It is free, if you get to a doctor quickly it is safe, and it solves the problem.

• Members
The most effective method is called "The bobbit method", get together with a Latino woman, Philippino will suffice, and have an innocent chat with a member of the opposite sex. For free, not one time only, your popo will be sliced from your body. Though you might have the same drive, your sex drive is useless. It is free, if you get to a doctor quickly it is safe, and it solves the problem.

ill skip on that one, i would perfer meds that have side affects stating how it will decrease sex drive.

• Members
ill skip on that one, i would perfer meds that have side affects stating how it will decrease sex drive.

That is good; very mature of you!

• Members

I am not saying you are. You seem like a real nice person. But come on; that post was so tongue in cheek; really. I don't know how people could take it seriously. Just a comment on latin american culture, and with there flaws I love them, and am marrying one. (P.S. our culture has major flaws too.)

• Members
I am not saying you are. You seem like a real nice person. But come on; that post was so tongue in cheek; really. I don't know how people could take it seriously. Just a comment on latin american culture, and with there flaws I love them, and am marrying one. (P.S. our culture has major flaws too.)

i'm latin, i'm dominican & italian. And i'm a very horney person and will like to END the horneyness. If i can stop thinking about pussy/ass then i can focus in real important things that consist in life.

• Members
i'm latin, i'm dominican & italian. And i'm a very horney person and will like to END the horneyness. If i can stop thinking about pussy/ass then i can focus in real important things that consist in life.

I love the latin culture. Just a thought. You being horny has no effect on starvation in the world. Things are alot more complicated. Solving world culture deals with people who have been conditioned through religion and politics, to be intolerant and self centered. You or me are not going to solve it. We must go back 3 million years in evolution. You seem like a nice guy. TAKE COVER!!!

• Members
I love the latin culture. Just a thought. You being horny has no effect on starvation in the world. Things are alot more complicated. Solving world culture deals with people who have been conditioned through religion and politics, to be intolerant and self centered. You or me are not going to solve it. We must go back 3 million years in evolution. You seem like a nice guy. TAKE COVER!!!

Your a funny guy, But you seem like your going offtopic but lemme sustain you with the point of this thread.

hi i'm arthur.

I have read all the side affects in releasing semen and i have this side in me that is a freaky side. And i'm wondering if there is anyway to slow/turn off my sex drive besides cutting off my penis lol...to reduce my freakyness. I think to much about pussy/ass even when i try so hard not to, It's the fact that at work. My eyes are like magnets when there is a hottie around. Girls/pussy/me releasing semen to feel good cause of hot chicks is all a distraction and will leave my life to garbage, i need serious help so i can focus in school which is what is important school & suceeding.

-serious reply's only

thanks in advance.

• Members

univ, you are a very lonely man; keep posting; there are nice people here? "Serious reply's only" that is quite the demand!

• Members

univ, here you will get honesty, sometimes the truth will hurt. You are young so enjoy it while you have it. Everyone here is friendly and helpful and honest with their opinions and advice.

You may not like the adive or opinions at times but think about them and most of the time you will see that it is wonderful.

I am not going to critize you or judge you and noone on this forum will, I was just reading all the post and decided to reply to what you had said.

Take care and good luck,

i'm not sure if this is a serious question or not, but i'll assume it is and give you this advice:

eat lots of soy (like tofu). there is some evidence that it can reduce libido.

• Members
i'm not sure if this is a serious question or not, but i'll assume it is and give you this advice:

eat lots of soy (like tofu). there is some evidence that it can reduce libido.

soy products? ;o thats money lol.