Official Community Forums Home

Lactating Tits

allit

• Members

Okay this seems harsh and innocent; how many women or men have sucked or allowed sucking of lactating tits?

• Members
Okay this seems harsh and innocent; how many women or men have sucked or allowed sucking of lactating tits?

I am currently lactating, and my dh has sucked on my tits during our sexual encounters-but not for the purpose of drinking my milk, nor did any milk come out-at least not enough for either of us to take notice.

When I was lactating, it was kind of an unspoken thing where it did NOT happen. I was sore and tired enough, and Breast Feeding, I just didn't want my breasts touched anyway. :rolleyes:

• Members

Tyger, I am right there with you. With all five of my children I breast feed and although it was never talked about, it never happened. My husband never tried to ever suck on my breat when I was lactating. I was beyond the point of sore most of the time and engorged was an understatment, not including the exhaustion.