Official Community Forums Home

Bm And Anal Sex Questions

Jessicaheim

• Members

I am somewhat new to anal love and I just have a few questions for the more experienced.

1) Is it sometimes common to get a belly ache during anal sex?

2) Can having your lover ejaculate in your asshole result in diarhea or other problems w/ taking a crap?

3) Are their any suggestions or advice you can give when it comes to bowel movements and anal sex?

Usually I try to have a bm before and almost always I have one after anal sex. The other night I didn't do it afterwards and just went to sleep. Well, the next day I was running to the bathroom left and right and had very runny stool...is this due to my lover ejaculating inside me and me not 'cleaning' it out afterwards? Can it be harmful? Thanks in Advanced!

• Members

I have at times gotten a belly cramps during anal sex, but that is also because 1 I just ate and 2 he was being just a little to rough, it went away when he slowed down.

Howard is correct, I only had diarrhea once from anal sex, but I didn't have a bowel movement before so I am pretty sure that is what caused it. :) I lived and learned with anal sex the hard way, I sure do wish this forum was here when I started having anal sex years and years ago. Also have you read all the articles on anal sex to?

Here is a link to them.

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/anal...to_anal_sex.htm this is just one of the links but it will get you in the right area. Heck I even learned a few new things from these articles myself .

Good luck !